Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?

Go down 
4 posters

What type of liner do you use?
Carefresh
Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_lcap25%Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Paper Towel
Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_lcap0%Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Newspaper
Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_lcap25%Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Fleece
 25% [ 1 ]
Nothing
Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_lcap0%Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Post a comment with what you use!)
 25% [ 1 ]
Custom Liner
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? Empty
PostSubject: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Please let us know which litter tray/pan liners you use!

If you have suggestions to put on the list as options please do share!

Last edited by Kozi on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:37 pm

I use one of the liners that Jana from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] makes. I was lucky enough to win one and I love it! I will be ordering more as soon as I decide what I'm doing about my cage set up.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

BrandyF wrote:
I use one of the liners that Jana from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] makes. I was lucky enough to win one and I love it! I will be ordering more as soon as I decide what I'm doing about my cage set up.

What is it made out of? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Kozi wrote:
BrandyF wrote:

What is it made out of? Surprised

The same stuff that reusable shopping bags are made of. It's machine washable and you just shake it out as often as you want. It doesn't hold smell at all.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 pm

BrandyF wrote:

I also use them. I think it is easier than newspaper since it is custom made for your drop pan.

PS. I messed the poll up...i pressed something. Sorry Koz...haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:55 am

I use fleece, but it wouldn't let me vote Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? 4204580189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?   Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: What do YOU use to line your litter tray/pan?
Page 1 of 1