Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! Empty
PostSubject: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:42 am

SO EXCITED! The big box of 500 should arrive today! I am gonna be stalking the mailbox today. (Next time, I think I will order them on a Friday night so it arrives on a day I have off from work. Stressing a little. I hope either the mail arrives before 1 pm or I don't have a massage client until after the mail arrives.)

The kids....are gonna FREAK (in a good way!)
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am

yay! Very Happy The mail person probaly going to think you crazy, going to run out there saying "Give me my mealies give me my mealies!!!". LOL!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 am

I hope so! I may just mess with him by grabbing the box and walking away...all the while singing happily, "Nobody loves me...everybody hates me...I'M GONNA GO EAT WORMS!"

Let him wonder!
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 pm

OMG! That would be too funny!!!! Do it! Recored him wondering, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 pm

I wish I could have. He was so late that by the time he arrived, I all but mugged him for my mealies and ran! I did tell him they were worms and he looked disgusted and I told them that they were for sugar gliders and he still looked grossed out but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!   Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmillie's Vita-Mealies Are to Arrive Today!!!
Page 1 of 1