Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July Empty
PostSubject: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm

This will be my 1st convention and im lucky it is being held in my area. I can't wait to go and learn things handson. Reading things is alot different than doing them. GOT TO learn to cut them nails! Im gonna take my Sassy and Skeeter. Im so proud of them I just have to show them off lol. I wont be going to any other conventions tho because they are in a different state each year and I DON'T fly! Plus the expense in it so im really blessed to have recently gotten my babies and it being held at my back door. Im praying tho they don't hurt their nails as they both ESP Skeeter need them cut but I want them there to be able to have nails to work with to show me how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

You're welcome to post some more info like a location, specific date/time and a link to the site on it. Very Happy That way others can learn about it too. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Sugar Glider Getaway

Quote :
Always held the last Saturday of July, and moving from state to state, the SGGA is about people gathering to talk and exchange ideas about sugar gliders. The MAIN focus of the SGGA is, and always will be, education and community unification. To see, experience hands-on, and learn how different people do things... to discuss different views and techniques... and to meet other sugar glider enthusiasts face to face. This experience can be invaluable to you, the sugar glider owner.

Conference Itinerary

Conference Registration
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
LabNGliderMom
Still IP
LabNGliderMom

PostSubject: Re: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:16 pm

The 14th annual SGGA is right around the corner, being just 2 weeks away on July 28th. If you have any items you'd like to donate as door prizes or any business cards or coupons to donate for the goody bags, don't forget to get them mailed out this next week to ensure they arrive on time! (We are doing 150 bags this year). If it's easier for you to donate coupons or gift certificates, but you don't have time to make them, feel free to let me know the details and I will happily create and print them for you right here Smile THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com
LabNGliderMom
Still IP
LabNGliderMom

PostSubject: Re: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Don't forget... if you are coming the SGGA and you have filled out a registration form, your gliders will be provided with HPW Complete or BML (you choose on the form) for 2 nights for FREE. HOWEVER fruits & veggies are NOT provided and you will need to bring your own or get some after you arrive at a grocery store.

ALSO: if you do not fill out a registration form and choose a food for your gliders, then your food will NOT be provided and you will need to provide your own. SO PLEASE FILL OUT YOUR REGISTRATION FORMS BY THURSDAY so that we have an accurate count of how many glider are coming and what food they need! THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July   SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July Empty

Back to top Go down

SGGA convention: Saint Augustine Florida last wkend in July
Page 1 of 1