Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Babies at work!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdrappa
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
blackdrappa

Babies at work! Empty
PostSubject: Babies at work!   Babies at work! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

So I have my babies at work now...I work at a desk all day so I figured I'd give it a try and see how they do...

They are doing great! Babies at work! 2557410910 I'm not disturbing their sleep since I don't move that much. I was thinking of bringing my one pair one day a week and my other pair one day a week. My one male Castiel still hates me, so I thought this may help. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blackdrappa
etrnalsunshinee
Still IP
etrnalsunshinee

Babies at work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babies at work!   Babies at work! EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:59 pm

As long as your boss doesn't mind, I think it's a great idea! The more bonding time, the more of a chance Castiel has to get used to you. Also, bring a travel cage along and a water bottle and treats, just incase they get restless!

I wish I could bring my babies to work, ideally I was going to be able to. But I'm too much of a chicken to ask my boss, I've since realized that gliders are illegal in PA (I live in Jersey, but work in PA), and I couldn't really conceal it because mine are very noisy sleepers! LOL
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Babies at work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babies at work!   Babies at work! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

That's great that you get to bring your babies to work with you! Everything I do is from home, so mine never leave the house. A nice idea would be to bring them some fruit (maybe watermelon) in a little container and give it to them through the day, I know mine get thirsty on and off through the day and night. If you keep Castiel with you and give him yummies through the day the bond should grow quicker... Bribery will get you everywhere Babies at work! 2682118424 .
Back to top Go down
brit9211
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
brit9211

Babies at work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babies at work!   Babies at work! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:55 am

That would be so cool. I can't wait until I get one Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babies at work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babies at work!   Babies at work! Empty

Back to top Go down

Babies at work!
Page 1 of 1