Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!

Go down 
+5
freckles
dixxi_moon
vegasugar
lovekelc
Kozi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! Empty
PostSubject: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:05 am

Visit the FB page to RSVP! - Spring into Summer Gift Exchange

One of my lovely friends on FB, Lynn, is doing a public gift exchange for summer! Very Happy She's run quite a few before and from what I've heard they're a TON of fun!

Quote :

It's time for another great gift exchange!

There will be a $25 limit for this gift exchange!

• EMAIL your full name, address, screen name & wish list to me @ gliderma@aol.com.
  • Please write gift exchange in the subject line & include how many gliders you have, the diet you feed & any specialty items you may want.
  • You must email me by May 16, 2012 and you will get your secret buddy by May 20, 2012.
  • You will then have until June 6, 2012 to get your gift sent.

Please do not sign up if you are unsure of following through. If you do have an issue with following through, please contact me ASAP so that your buddy doesn't get left out!

This is all for the fun of it so let's get this party started!

(Sadly I won't be joining myself as I have no sewing machine or crafty skills and no job at the moment as I'm going back to school.. >< So perhaps I can catch the next one!)
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Cool! I am going to join Very Happy pretty excited!!
Back to top Go down
vegasugar
Joey
Joey
vegasugar

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

ooo looks fun!
Back to top Go down
dixxi_moon
Joey
Joey
dixxi_moon

PostSubject: hows this work?   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 pm

what is this gift exchange? can you tell me a little more about it and how often it happens. thanks
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:27 pm

put myself as a maybe need to look into the time frame and make sure I can do this Smile
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:09 pm

dixxi_moon wrote:
what is this gift exchange? can you tell me a little more about it and how often it happens. thanks

Gift exchange is where, we post a thread saying there will be a gift exchange, and in that thread you sign up, and whoever else signs up you will get paired with one other person, then you PM them asking what they want/adress ect. It's glider related items(cage sets, toys, treats) Anything you and your buddie decide. You will both recieve a gift from one another. Smile
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

LOL I just realized this is almost over ..last day is wed. I thought it was new. Will she be doing another one over the summer?
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

https://www.facebook.com/gliderma you will have to ask this person about when there will be another one. she is the person who runs it.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

I just wanted to say that I joined this gift exchange and it was a lot of fun!! I received my gifts today!! This was my first gift exchange and more than likely I will join more to come! Smile Here is what I received! Very Happy I am so excited!

Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! IMG_0965
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 pm

How cute!
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:46 pm

I know!! Very Happy
I am so thankful for what I got! Smile
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 pm

That certainly is Super Adorable! Hopefully, I will be in on the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!   Sugar Glider Gift Exchange! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugar Glider Gift Exchange!
Page 1 of 1