Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! Empty
PostSubject: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:09 am

I was just wondering where everybody buys toys, diet, cages, snacks, or anything for their sugar gliders. Just wanted to find some great new places to purchase some neat stuff. Thanks Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! 2557410910
Back to top Go down
kjgoulet
Joey
Joey
kjgoulet

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Toys, Diet, and Snacks.. Tianna from Silver Knight Sugar Gliders [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other great toys are Sarah's Suggie Shoppe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Spoiled Rotten Suggies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do need to get some Vita Mealies from Camile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cage sets I've always gone to Megan P. Sugar Exotics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once in a while I'll see pictures of something that I think is just absolutely adorable and I have to have it lol! So I'll get some but I mainly stick to the above Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.tenderlovingsuggies.webs.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will find lots of links for glider stuff under products. i got my cage set from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and they get their meal worms from Vita Mealies some of their treats come from Exotic Nutrition but i didnt buy directly from them.
i get most of their toys from yard sales,thrift stores, and dollar stores. you dont have to spend a lot of money to find fun stuff for them. most of their toys i got were either $1 or less then $5
Back to top Go down
kjgoulet
Joey
Joey
kjgoulet

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Do you have a Party City?? Or something along those lines where you can get all sorts of party gifts and halloween things? Mini barrel of monkeys, barrel of monkeys, bracelets, and things like that are always a hit! Even little rattles or maracas are fun for them to make noise with.

If you're feeling really creative you can get chain or whatever you'd like to make the toy with and make your own. I got a small soldering iron from Walmart for like $15 and it works great. Don't make many of my own toys but when I do it comes in handy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tenderlovingsuggies.webs.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:03 pm

kjgoulet wrote:
Toys, Diet, and Snacks.. Tianna from Silver Knight Sugar Gliders [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other great toys are Sarah's Suggie Shoppe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Spoiled Rotten Suggies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do need to get some Vita Mealies from Camile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cage sets I've always gone to Megan P. Sugar Exotics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once in a while I'll see pictures of something that I think is just absolutely adorable and I have to have it lol! So I'll get some but I mainly stick to the above Smile

Great information thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:04 pm

shadow wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will find lots of links for glider stuff under products. i got my cage set from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and they get their meal worms from Vita Mealies some of their treats come from Exotic Nutrition but i didnt buy directly from them.
i get most of their toys from yard sales,thrift stores, and dollar stores. you dont have to spend a lot of money to find fun stuff for them. most of their toys i got were either $1 or less then $5

Haha I never saw that on the site X) Thank you though! Yes I have got some of their toys from thrift stores! You find the funnest stuff for them.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

kjgoulet wrote:
Do you have a Party City?? Or something along those lines where you can get all sorts of party gifts and halloween things? Mini barrel of monkeys, barrel of monkeys, bracelets, and things like that are always a hit! Even little rattles or maracas are fun for them to make noise with.

If you're feeling really creative you can get chain or whatever you'd like to make the toy with and make your own. I got a small soldering iron from Walmart for like $15 and it works great. Don't make many of my own toys but when I do it comes in handy Smile

I actually have been feeling creative! I just made them a little ball pit hut made from mesh from my cage and fleece that I found on GC. Also I do have a Party City, I think I will go there as well as the dollar store next time! Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm

I make all my own cage sets and toys. I also sell them for anyone interested. I posted a bunch of pics of my stuff under cage theme ideas.
I buy my mealies from camille because her are just the BEST Smile
I bought my cages from cage world on ebay.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:40 am

lilangels wrote:
I make all my own cage sets and toys. I also sell them for anyone interested. I posted a bunch of pics of my stuff under cage theme ideas.
I buy my mealies from camille because her are just the BEST Smile
I bought my cages from cage world on ebay.

Awesome!! Smile Thank you for responding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!   Where do you buy your suggie stuff?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you buy your suggie stuff?!
Page 1 of 1