Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

sorry for being away so long we kept running into problems with yard haunt right up to the day before halloween >.<
ill post the videos of it and tell you all about it later. IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back 1627348515 i have also been sick for the last few days the first day i felt like i had the flu(yes i got the flu shot weeks ago) but now i just have a sore throat. im also still cleaning up halloween stuff. the FCG still needs to be taken down, a few other things are still in the yard, the boxes need to be put up on the shelves above the garage door. there are more inside decorations that need to be taken down and boxes need to be reorganized, the fog machine needs to be emptied and run the cleaner through the fogger, paint cans need to be cleaned so that the lids fit all the way on so they dont dry out and if i feel like it the batteries in lights and props need to be taken out so they dont brake anything. it may sound like a lot but it only took us an hour or two to get the fence and everything else out of the yard.
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Well I am glad your Halloween was successful and that you will be on more, its been like crickets and tumbleweeds without you.

My Halloween was depressing.....it was a test day and then as I expected we did not get one single trick-or-treater at this new house :[
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:10 pm

awwww Sad maybe next year put signs up to direct people to your house lol. im not sure how many trick or treaters we had but we started out with 300 something pieces of candy. we started out giving out 2 pieces each but realized if we kept doing that we would run out quickly so we went to one piece each. there were also lots of adults who liked it just as much as the kids. it was crazy to see so many people in the circle at once XD
i ended up going to the doctors for a sinus infection. it was really bad i couldnt eat or drink anything without my throat killing me. thankfully its gone.
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am

Glad your back. Smile I'm back also, SGAA was messing up for me. Sad

Glad you had a good halloween! Smile)

VE, Next year, we will dress up and go trick or treating. Smile I'll be living in NM. Smile Going to be hard leaving Tucson for good, but my grandparents need us more then Tucson.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Glad you are back too! Smile

NM is so close to me, I am actually going to be doing my clinicals up there next semester. Smile

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Lovekelc, we will have to meet, when I move, then! Smile
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

That would be fun, glider people in New Mexico!

Lol, poor Shadow, here she is coming back partially and no where near us westerners in flesh life Razz

I hope posting picks up now that you are back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:10 am

Woho, that would be!
Yes I hope so too, I have just been so busy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back   IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK!!!! ....well kinda back
Page 1 of 1