Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Pocketpets...good or bad?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

Pocketpets...good or bad?  Empty
PostSubject: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:15 am

Hey! Pocketpets...good or bad?  1580384622
Probably you heard for Pocketpets ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i found their page, when i was looking for more info on sugar gliders... At first i didnt really know what they are and what they do, but i find out that they are like those puppy mills Pocketpets...good or bad?  3897265066
But i still checked their store and their stuff and i want to know if is any of their stuff good for sugar gliders or not? What about their food, how is with that? Pocketpets...good or bad?  1525859587
Thank you
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 am

I wouldn't recommend giving any money in any way to the mill, it only aids their business. As far as I have heard their cages suck and their glider "food" is not adequate nutritionally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 am

I know thats just money bussines yes...im just asking, because i dont know them...stuff looks really nice but im not sure if its good Smile
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 am

I would agree that PP is not good. You can get much better stuff at other websites, depending on what you are looking for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

Im looking for a cage and some assesories Smile But i have trouble finding it Wink
Im from Europe and from US that would be to expencive to get...
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm

For a basic cage set you can make your own if you can get some fleece at a store in Europe.
Here is a link to a cage accessories that you can make without sewing anything. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 pm

The conection you gave me doesnt work, but i will try to do it by my self Smile I will start learning to do stuff for my ferret Razz
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 pm

If you want I can PM you some pictures later on today of the webpage so you can see how to make them. Just so you can use them if you ever need to. Pocketpets...good or bad?  2682118424 Good Luck making them! Pocketpets...good or bad?  2557410910
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

I bet we could put tutorials up on this forum for making things. I don't see why we can't. Can you wake videos at YouTube?
Back to top Go down
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Sure Very Happy
That would be great Wink
Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Also, if you order enough from a seller that is international from you then you only have to pay that shipping fee once. I have sent things to the UK it was about 16$ but that was for up to 4 pounds. So that could be a lot of diet samples or a cage set assuming I could fit one in the tiny box they let you have. Lol
Back to top Go down
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:34 pm

...the shiping is not such a big problem, but when it comesto shiping from the countreys withc are not in EU there are some taxes or i dont know how is called, but they check the things and you haveto pay somthing extra...
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Tasha.W wrote:
Hey! Pocketpets...good or bad?  1580384622
Probably you heard for Pocketpets ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i found their page, when i was looking for more info on sugar gliders... At first i didnt really know what they are and what they do, but i find out that they are like those puppy mills Pocketpets...good or bad?  3897265066
But i still checked their store and their stuff and i want to know if is any of their stuff good for sugar gliders or not? What about their food, how is with that? Pocketpets...good or bad?  1525859587
Thank you
Leashes, heat lamps, and heat rocks are dangerous for gliders. I'm not sure if they are still selling them since I typically avoid anything having to do with them.

Tasha.w wrote:
...the shiping is not such a big problem, but when it comesto shiping from the countreys withc are not in EU there are some taxes or i dont know how is called, but they check the things and you haveto pay somthing extra...
I think you have to pay for it to get through customs. I haven't checked into it very much.
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

viciousencounters wrote:
I bet we could put tutorials up on this forum for making things. I don't see why we can't. Can you wake videos at YouTube?

I've done one thread that is tutorials for toys. In it I mention that I got my stuff from the Dollar Tree, but I'm sure you could find similar items.

Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

BrandyF wrote:
viciousencounters wrote:

I've done one thread that is tutorials for toys. In it I mention that I got my stuff from the Dollar Tree, but I'm sure you could find similar items.

Great idea, I will have to do a simple pouch one.
Back to top Go down
Tasha.W
Joey
Joey
Tasha.W

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 am

Thank you for link how to on toys Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocketpets...good or bad?    Pocketpets...good or bad?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pocketpets...good or bad?
Page 1 of 1