Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Calling all technology inclined people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Calling all technology inclined people Empty
PostSubject: Calling all technology inclined people   Calling all technology inclined people EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:20 am

All I need to finish my online store is to upload pictures. Unfortunately my computer hard drive fried (like I said technology hates me) and I'm trying to use my husband's computer with it's built in SD card reader... Further proof that it hates me is that it refuses to work, I've tried to update it and it refused saying that it was up to date with no conflicting programs running... Buuuuut (yes there is always a but) when I tried to click the "Removable Disk (F:)" it says "Please insert a disk". I don't get it when I take out the SD card the Removable Disk (F:) disappears from the computer thing so I don't have that option anymore.... Ugh my head already hurts please save me- and my husband's computer!!! Lol. Calling all technology inclined people 4079864673
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Calling all technology inclined people   Calling all technology inclined people EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

Well great news... I have no idea how I did it- but it worked and I'll be posting links to my website shortly!!! Calling all technology inclined people 413356797
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Calling all technology inclined people   Calling all technology inclined people EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Yay! Glad it worked..
Just so you are not alone...
my computer hates me too!Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all technology inclined people   Calling all technology inclined people Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all technology inclined people
Page 1 of 1