Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Calling all the name hounds!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

Calling all the name hounds!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Well I picked up these 3 girls tonight that were surrendered to me along with 2 boys that one of my group members took. They have names but no one could tell me who was who. So I guess I will have to come up with name for them. So all you n
ame hounds out there please throw them at me. They were bought online from our fav guy Steve Larkins! (huge sacasm inserted here) They came with tiny cages, no pouches, no toys, no wheels,no food dishes and were sleeping in old dirty clothes at the bottom of their cages. They area little bit stained but not bad. We are guessing them to be around 8 months old. Lol and please dontbe like my hubby with the power puff girls!!!!!! Yuck!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 pm

One thing I am terrible at.. picking names. Calling all the name hounds!!!!! 3891722401

I would like to see what everyone else says!
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

lol they have names butno one could tell me who was who so iI figured I would pick out names then I can give them once I can tell them appart.
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Ok we did finally come up with names for them. We are going with Aphrodite, Artemis and Athena.
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Congrats! Very Happy & your signature is TRUE!!! Your not the crazy cat Lady anymore! Razz
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

lol yep it has started!
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Haha! Love the names.
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 am

I'm glad to see that you picked out their names. Excellent

They certainly are precious, and will be happy in your care. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:36 pm

lol well they not happy with me yet! One of them is crabbing and lungeing at me or anything I put in the cage! lol. She isa big crabber too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the name hounds!!!!!   Calling all the name hounds!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all the name hounds!!!!!
Page 1 of 1