Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Intro: Amber/Kozi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Intro: Amber/Kozi Empty
PostSubject: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:27 pm

This is my intro. I've stolen it from somewhere else I posted but.. hey. ;P
Well, I know some of you love me, some of you hate me.. So, I guess, I'm doing a bit of an intro post. Very Happy

Intro: Amber/Kozi 3810726912

First, here's a journal I posted;
Quote :
Well, I'm not even sure of what to say. I guess this is a warning label, of sorts.

Yes, I can come across as mean. I won't use 'bad' words. Razz But think of it this way.. I try to help out on here, via personal emails I get DAILY, and on multiple FB pages, one of which has 14 thousand viewers.

I've gotten tired of sugar coating things. I'd rather be blunt/honest/straight forward and help the glider and have the owner's feelings a bit hurt than sugar coat things to save the owner a bit of butt hurt. If you can't handle that you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

Honestly, too many of these people don't bother to do so much as ONE google search on gliders before diving in because they're oh-so cute. If hearing the straightforward truth hits home and hurts their feelings in the process, I'm fine with it. If they can't take honesty and get too scared and run and hide.. well why in the hell are they on a forum in the first place? This is the internet, it isn't candyland. Everyone isn't going to be sweet and sugary. You're opening yourself up to truth here, you should expect no less.

Now -- For those of you who do bother to take the time to get to know me.. I know how you feel. I know those people who truly know me REALLY do like me. Some more than others.. I can be difficult, but we all have our quirks.

Believe me, I truly do care about these little fuzzbutts. I love them and I HATE seeing the awful things that happen to them daily due to the misinformation out there, the impulse buyers, etc.. If you bother to get to know me.. you'll understand better.

I am a true friend, I protect those close to me. But once crossed.. I can and WILL be vicious. I don't take kindly to slander, rumors or that kind of thing. If you EVER have a problem with me, hear something you aren't sure about, see something you worry about.. whatever the heck it is.. If you have a problem with me.. COME TO ME. I am MORE than happy to discuss it with you, expose the truth for what it is and be as honest as I can. I won't attack you, I won't slander you and I won't bash you. I'm more than happy to answer any questions whenever I can.. about sugar gliders.. or myself.
That said -- It's all true. I may come across mean and I do apologize, but I don't sugar coat things. It's not my way. If you'd like to get to know me I'd be happy to oblige you!

I'm in my mid twenties, my birthday is in June. I live in South Eastern Wisconsin. With my parents at the moment due to a long mess with some relatives, but shortly I'll be moving to the Milwaukee area again. My partner, boyfriend, David, is in Florida right now, with his family, and he's moving back up to be with me again in about a month. (So far as the suggies go.. he's the expert with nail clipping and diet ratios! I hate veggies, myself, and I'm awful with math. LOL. xD) We've known eachother over ten years and we've been together about three now.

I enjoy video games, sci-fi stuff, table top games, card games.. anime, too. I'm pretty nerdy. Razz I've been to Acen, GenCon, Metrocon, etc. I also love reading, mostly sci-fi fantasy stuff. I love the Black Jewels Trilogy, Kushiel's Dart, etc..

I make websites, graphics, etc.. I take commissions for that type of stuff and post it on my deviantart page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm applying to go to school for graphic/web design in the fall.

I'm also a small scale breeder, as I'm sure many of you know. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a couple breeding pairs and I focus on good lineage, temperament and sweet friendly joeys. I'm applying to be USDA licensed as soon as I get a place of my own again. I ADORE my sugar gliders and they're the best family members I could've asked for.. I do also have two kitties though. (Thankfully the gliders ALWAYS have their own bedroom, so no issues there! Not worth risking the babies.)

I'm not sure what else to say but I'm rambling so I'll stop for now!
Also, I know many like to place faces with names, so.. here;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Guess I should've mentioned I do a bit of modeling, too.. LOL)

Alright! Nice to meet you! Don't hesitate to PM or E-Mail me directly, ANY time!

Also --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kozi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Smile yay! koz!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice intro Very Happy it is better blunt cause some people do almost NO research Sad and thats not good for their suggies.. Smile great modeling too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm

also cool signature X)
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm

lovekelc wrote:
Nice intro Very Happy it is better blunt cause some people do almost NO research Sad and thats not good for their suggies.. Smile great modeling too Very Happy

Thanks so much! And you're probably right.. I once had a woman ask me if I had a hamster in my hand when I was at the pet store with a glider.. x_x; People just go ooooo fuzzy I want it! and don't so much as google em. ):

And.. thank you again! X_X <3 <3!
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Intro: Amber/Kozi 1627348515 my pleasure!
and then when they go to the wrong pages they find on google.. Sad so sad..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Amber/Kozi   Intro: Amber/Kozi Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro: Amber/Kozi
Page 1 of 1