Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

pictures !!!

Go down 
+9
brit9211
SecretSquirrel
sharonjean
savvy2011
lilangels
Mailie
JazzNZoeysmom
mhall10
clk666
13 posters
AuthorMessage
clk666
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
clk666

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 pm

alllright, so ive been taking in rescues lately from around my area....and really where do they alll seem to be coming from???
none other then Leanne my breeder.

currently i have one healthy boy named kai up for adoption, this will be hard for me to do he was my first rescue but hes happy and healthy now so he can find a forever home!

kai- hes about 9 months old, came from leanne, was living in a small cage wih a pellet diet absolutely no interaction, and was constantly escaping out of his cage. his one membrane is deformed it looks like as he cannot extend his arm fully, and it looks like the membrane is almost too small or something. He has no problem getting around with this problem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bear- hes about 3 years old, came in with his girlfriend sally. they were a breeding pair that came to me very fat and stained. bear is very friendly but very manly and will claim everything as his. including sally!

sally- she was a rescue that came with bear, and is very fat, her coloring is much better than bears. You can see her 3rd eyelid and she has some difficulty jumping and so im assuming her eyesight is not the best! she is the most friendly and calm glider i have! these two are not currently up for adoption haha and may even end up staying! Razz

dot and zoey- i just got these two 3 year old girls from a couple who lost interest in them, they were feeding cat food and tid bits. dot has a scar on her back from where zoey attacked her about a year ago and the hair is starting to grow back but looks like the area is still being over groomed. zoey is pretty skinny but they are both relatively friendly. They were with a male not long ago but the owner didnt like him because he stunk really bad and so she found him a home and kept these two. when i got them their fur is greasy, their pouch was soaked with pee and they looked so unhappy. im now getting them on a proper diet and cannot wait to see the results

Zucker- i bought him haha hes my baby Smile a brat sometimes but hes my baby. hes about 6 months old right now and in his teenage stages. hes friendly kissable and playful! just dont wake him up from a nap...he gets crabby Razz

Back to top Go down
mhall10
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
mhall10

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:37 am

aww so cute
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Very cute!
Back to top Go down
Mailie
Joey
Joey
Mailie

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Adorable!
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm

adorable babies.
Back to top Go down
savvy2011
Joey
Joey
savvy2011

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 am

They are all so precious clk!
Back to top Go down
sharonjean
Joey
Joey
sharonjean

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 am

They are so adorable, there is no love like a girl and her suggies!
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm

They are absolutely beautiful! Depending on what part of Canada you live in I might know of someone who would want to adopt.
Back to top Go down
brit9211
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
brit9211

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

Adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:56 am

cute little ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:03 am

so sweet!

these last 3 weeks are going to drag till I can get mine home!
Back to top Go down
D&G
Still IP
D&G

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:54 am

I know that Leanne that you are slandering! And I have met you too Ciera. Leanne is actually one of the nicest people I have met. I've played with her gliders and seen many of her babies. She feeds a very natural and health diet (better than I eat lol).

After you smeared her to me I asked her about the situation. She told me all about the situation, she showed me your emails and texts with her, and all I have to say is your making false accusations about a very nice lady. You gave her glowing recommendations and you only got 1 glider from her. She said the 2 rescue gliders came from another lady (originally they were from PJs Pets) and all she did was pick them up for you and dropped them off. They were never hers nor did they originate from her. Other gliders you have taken in were in someone else's care for many, many, months or years so why does it matter if they originally were babies of hers (if they ever were!?). She can't make people properly care for the babies any more than any of us, so why are you blaming her and not the people your "rescued" them from?

When I asked what happened with your guys friendship she said you broke up with your boyfriend and she ran into him all the time and she talked with him about your leaving him, that you wouldn't leave Sally with him and he was heart broken, and the problems you and he had gone through, so she can only pinpoint that he told you about the discussions and you had a problem with that for you guys were friends till then. I wouldn't be upset because she tried to be nice and sympathize with your exboyfriend!

I just don't think it's fair you are slandering her in public when everything you said to me, on here, and to others can be proved false. If you ended your friendship because she was talking to your ex boyfriend (now fiancée) that's no reason to lie about her and slander or libel her reputation!
Back to top Go down
D&G
Still IP
D&G

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:38 am

"kai- hes about 9 months old, came from leanne, was living in a small cage wih a pellet diet absolutely no interaction, and was constantly escaping out of his cage."

Ciera(clk666) this makes it look like leanne had him living in a small cage, was feeding him only pellets, giving no interaction, and allowing him to escape! You know that is not true!! Leanne has bigger cages than you do, she doesn't feed pellets, she always interacts with her gliders, and doesn't have them escaping! You know this is false and untrue, so why are you implying and saying this?

This scares me about you because now I wonder what you're saying about others! Do you go around talking bad about the rest of us?
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:20 pm

I sure didn't see it like that. Just sounded like she was stating his original origins, what his life became, and what she is doing for him. Whether negative connotation was suppose to be associated with Leanne's name or not what I got from it was there are a lot of gliders being rehomed lately and there is only one breeder around...this speaks to the gravity of the problem we have, there are many breeders here and thus there are plenty gliders on the rescue round-about.

Perhaps if Leanne is the sole breeder in the area then she can right up a contract or provide her glider parents with resources that help them alleviate their parenting duties if they ever decide to in a way that keeps these gliders out of this cycle? Of course this is not her duty and all that can be done is try to educate potential glider owners of the long-term commitment that gliders are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
D&G
Still IP
D&G

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Ciera has been telling this story all over the place so I've had it with her telling so many lies about these gliders. If she's pissed at Leanne for chatting with her fiancée while they had broken up then she should own up to it and stop trying to hurt leanne because of it and slandering her name. Leanne is NOT the only person who has babies in Edmonton, in fact there are several dozen in our area and they all know each other in one way or another. The reputable ones formed a group to help new and current owners. Most only have a few pets, who occasionally have babies, and none are large scale so called breeders like you have in the USA. The origin is usually not the problem, as we don't have mills in our province, it's the throwaway society and neglect of the people who get babies. If Ciera says other than the one came from Leanne it's a lie. She bought him after her first one died (cause unknown). She met leanne because she was selling her parrots - who were in a small cage in front of a window where she was trying to breed them in a guinea pig cage (have a picture from her Facebook page). Leanne spent lots of time at her place, tons of texts, phone calls, and even came back to help show her how to handle the baby (she was scared of him and didn't know how to handle him). I've seen all the emails, texts, posts, and I'm on her Facebook wall too! Leanne does do contracts, gives info packages, is available anytime, offers supplies, does training, comes to people's homes, and always accepts babies back, so perhaps before implying she doesn't you should contact her yourself? I too have babies and do the same thing! Both leanne and I have never had a glider die from anything but old age...from the last count cieras up to 2 now and only had them for what 3 years?? Hmmmm makes you wonder! Should a person claiming to be a rescue really be taking in gliders when she hasn't been successful at raising gliders? And isn't registered with the humane society? I think it's all revenge motivated for Ciera's fiancée and leanne chatted all the time. Leanne said he was very upset that his favourite glider Sally was being kept by Ciera and she was trying to sell her rather than let him have her. Plus all the craziness he has had to go through with her. Leanne said she felt sorry for him and offered to help in any way - which is her personality:helpful and kind. Then out of the blue they got back together and she turned on Leanne. Until then Ciera didn't have anything negative to say about Leanne....hmmmmm suspicious or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pictures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pictures !!!   pictures !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

pictures !!!
Page 1 of 1