Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  Empty
PostSubject: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 am

Funny story with poor Siggy today, lol. It just goes to prove that you never really know exactly what your Sugar Babies are going to do. I did a clean sweep of my room and made sure my other pets were out. Me and SIggy were hanging out on the bed, next thing I knew she took off running full tilt and jumped into the wall- I think she was trying to climb it from the way her little arms and feet were working, but instead she fell back onto the bed where she promptly climbed up me and refused to get back off to play until I put her back in her cage.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To me she looks a little stained in the pictures, but she's got beautiful coloring in person.
Back to top Go down
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

Aww she's BEAUTIFUL! She looks just like my Jack and Jim Very Happy I'm sorry that her spidey senses didn't tingle very well lol
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 am

Adorable! She is so cute! I am going to steal her from you! I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  1209530454
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

She's a sweetie but she bites when you put your hand in her alligator (she has shunned all other sleeping arrangements).
She's fine even though her Spidey senses are defective, CnC, lol. Love the way you put that! I'm just happy that when she got scared that she ran right back to me, so I think we're doing something right.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:38 am

lol! Shunned all other sleeping arrangements.

Yah, she came back to you which is a good thing. Better than taking off somewhere else haha. You have nothing to worry about, some babies take longer than others to bond. Which I am sure you know. I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  2682118424
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Adorable!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!    I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I finally got some good pictures of Sigyn!!!
Page 1 of 1