Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! Empty
PostSubject: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

She has a very unique face--I've never seen a facial structure quite like it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My FAVORITE pic of her:

And there's a possibility she may be coming with a friend, a WFB. I'm not sure though because it all depends if they've bonded to each other or not. (And if they're bonded, I do NOT have the heart to separate them!!)

Here's a REALLY cute pic of them:

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Very precious, the both of them. Wish you the best of luck! Now these 2 would make colony of 7 for you ri
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am

You need an indoor aviarian, forget 3 cages, totally not enough room. HA!

Also you might already know but I heard you saying you only have 1 wheel, the Eco Raptors are super cheap or contact David, the guy who sells raptors. He does bulk orders on wheels, if you order 5 I think the shipping is free or some crazy price knock off all I remember is it is worth it. lol

mygliderwheelsandmore.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 am

I believe my next wheel WILL be a Raptor just for the fact that they offer a 7" track!

We currently have a Stealth (floor wheel) for the Trio and a Fast Track (wall mounted wheel) for Bats & Cats.

There was a time when I had 1 wheel PER glider...oh, I miss those days! Now, I think it may be 1 wheel PER 2 gliders, or 1 wheel PER cage. :/

If I could design my own cage, it would be a 70 x 70 x 30 for sure! With doors big enough that a human could step through! And we would have our own house where the kids would also have their own glider room. And I'd also have a room just for toy making. Smile And I'd be one of these really rich celebrities who take her gliders with her everywhere she goes and insist on bringing them with her on vacation. The hotel staff better ONLY clean with vinegar and water or Dawn soap & water. (Dreaming is free....)

But, what do you think of the girl's face? She's pretty, huh?

Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 am

That last picture is just precious!

They both are beautiful. Wink
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 pm

They look pretty bonded to me! They are precious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Definitely a darker glider, like my Maya. You will have to compare her to a standard and see if she is BB material.

Ohh, the A&E extra large cage is 40x30x60 or something if you got 2 and joined them that would rock. Lol dream cages.....
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Send me the link!!! Those are great dimensions!
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:20 pm

LSardou wrote:
They look pretty bonded to me! They are precious!

They do to me as well and I will happily nab them both! XD
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a really nice cage, check it out. I would ask for the door dimensions from the seller though.
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm

I love it except I would want some wire panels so I can put more toys up (like Lego Forts). I wonder if there is a place where I can order panels for them? And I am hoping I can take down the bottom left side wall so I can connect it to my already existing cage--that is, IF I can get the two colonies to become one.

Otherwise, it's still an awesome cage! And I may be getting this instead of the (currently) sold out La Shop cage that I originally wanted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!   May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender! Empty

Back to top Go down

May Be Getting This Glider (or 2) Soon--then cut me off, Bartender!
Page 1 of 1