Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!

Go down 
+9
BrandyF
dixiechopper
Mailie
shadow
StellaAnLuna
JazzNZoeysmom
BookGoddess
Jen
Kozi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Holy crap, people really like me?! :O I miss you all too. <3 My comp is still undecided if it wants to be agreeable or not.

For anyone who wants it; https://facebook.com/akparchym

<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm

LOL! Um..yeah! Razz
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Smile Yes!
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 am

Okay, while reading through the website and you're talking about how suggies are colony animals and work best in pairs?

The words "each other" is smooshed together twice, as in "eachother".

Also, it leads me to think that 2 is the BEST number you should get. As in, you shouldn't get more than 2. Just how it comes across to me? Idk though. I'll let other ppl put in their input.
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I like the way your categories are streamlined, some have too many and it's crazy trying to find what fit's which, at least for me. This is one of the things I like about here so far. Your chat connection is friendly, I'm not sure if you have an alert to people being on there though, if not, that would be nice. I'm still kind of new on this forum, so I'm still learning my way around.
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Rchurch wrote:
Okay, while reading through the website and you're talking about how suggies are colony animals and work best in pairs?

Also, it leads me to think that 2 is the BEST number you should get. As in, you shouldn't get more than 2. Just how it comes across to me? Idk though. I'll let other ppl put in their input.

Lol, that was probably me. I write a lot of what goes on the site and I love smooshing "eachother" and "alot" together. Koz has immaculate spelling, it is all my fault, I confess!

I sure would love it if I could have some emails of people who would like to spell check my writings before I send it to Koz or you guys could just revise things or write your own pages if you felt like it and sending them straight to Koz.

It would be super cool if you could see who was in chat before going in there, if that is possible. I think the forums layout is good, defiantly easier to navigate than GC or TSS. If we could keep it clean [like Glider Stuff>then Toys or Diet or Bonding etc. ] I am positive that people will find this place friendly and easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 pm

i would love to have something like that for the chat but its not possible to do on this forum. but we do have this https://www.facebook.com/groups/257732751009664/ people can say when they are in chat and post when they are in chat. come on VE you cant avoid FB forever SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 023
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:12 pm

SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 732958398

-Runs from Shadow!-

-Has flashback of Myspace from earlier days, curses and shuns all networking sites, sounds from the closet she hides in echo-
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 pm

LOL! Come on FB...all the cool kids are doing it! Wink

Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 am

viciousencounters wrote:
Rchurch wrote:

Lol, that was probably me. I write a lot of what goes on the site and I love smooshing "eachother" and "alot" together. Koz has immaculate spelling, it is all my fault, I confess!

I sure would love it if I could have some emails of people who would like to spell check my writings before I send it to Koz or you guys could just revise things or write your own pages if you felt like it and sending them straight to Koz.

It would be super cool if you could see who was in chat before going in there, if that is possible. I think the forums layout is good, defiantly easier to navigate than GC or TSS. If we could keep it clean [like Glider Stuff>then Toys or Diet or Bonding etc. ] I am positive that people will find this place friendly and easy.

VE, I can proofread if you need someone to do that for you. You can send it to me at momoftwobugs@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!   SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SGAA Website - WIP - Need your opinions!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2