Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Rest In Peace, Ozwald.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  Empty
PostSubject: Rest In Peace, Ozwald.    Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:35 pm

So, today I made one of the hardest decisions I have ever made in my life. I had to put down my ferret, Ozwald. The vets said her had cancer, and he would only suffer and crumble to nothing. So I decided to end his pain and suffering. It was a hard choice to make. Maybe it doesn't seem so significant if you're and adult? I don't know. But it was the hardest thing ever. Steal slippers in peace, Ozzy. Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  1278084240
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Ozwald.    Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

I am sorry to hear that. Sad
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Ozwald.    Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  4204580189 sorry to hear about that but you made the right choice. im sure you gave him a great life. no matter how old you are its always difficult to lose a pet.
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Ozwald.    Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks. Had a very sad funeral today, but even though it was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make, in the end, I know it's the right one. I couldn't watch him suffer anymore. It would have been selfish to keep him for myself just because I didn't want to let him go. Im happy he is finally at peace now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace, Ozwald.    Rest In Peace, Ozwald.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace, Ozwald.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: