Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)

Go down 
+3
lovekelc
hnich
Rchurch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) Empty
PostSubject: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:37 am

I entered a cage decorating contest over at TSS. Wanna see what I've got?

Go here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(P.S. Idk if you have to be a member in order to view the thread or not. :/)
Back to top Go down
hnich
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
hnich

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am

I love your pirate theme!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BokitCraftworks
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:32 am

Thank you! I could use more cage sets but hey--it's a start! XD
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Good luck! & I agree cute theme! Smile
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Love it! Very Happy Good luck! <3 & who does the voteing?

Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 pm

I have no idea! I just wanted to show off my cage...and the possibility of winning cool new stuff for my kids is a good motivator, too! XD
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Have you heard any news on the contest? How can one vote?
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:20 pm

I could never see the cage set Sad I tried to register but I must already be registered and don't know my password.
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Well, just for you, Lilangels, I'll be posting it here!

Pic #1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His & Hers Skull & Crossbones Convertible Sleeping/Bonding Pouch. "Arrgh! Prepare to be bonded--Er, I mean 'boarded'!" A hidey hole hut tavern for little furry pirates everywhere. A skull cave. Two skull mugs of foraging brew chained with rings. And rumor has it that Long John Glider buried treasure under Yon Hangman's Tree!

Pic #2

The Black Beauty, a pirate ship swing of notorious pirating! And below her, the ships she plunders!

Pic #3

If deep sea treasure hunting be yer game, well, come on then, young sea glider! Got a standard ball pit of wiffle balls, golf balls, ping pong balls & Easter Eggs as well as a piratey bucket filled with rubber sea creatures.

Pic #4

The seas are mighty fickle! She'll have you jumping through hoops of blue! We might have found Noah's Ark, sunk into Davey's Locker below. You might meet some sea creatures, like a Turtle or a Dolphin. There's even word of an underwater cave where treasure can be found...if you're lucky. But it can only be found through a secret passage way...A tunnel in the sea's depths!

Pic #5

And here it is, finished:

Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm

By the way, don't know if you can tell or not but I was/am very nervous about this contest. I really hope I win! *crosses fingers*

Though, on the plus side, we all get a small prize just for entering, which I think is really wonderful! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 am

Well, I didn't win. BUT, I feel great for the lady who DID win. She sounded so surprised and that it really lifted her spirits at the perfect moment, so I can only be happy for her!

I want to thank you guys for your support, though. And I definitely had a lot of fun doing the pirate theme for the kids. What great fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thelittlesugarshack
Almost Weaned
Almost Weaned
Thelittlesugarshack

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Wow I love your cage!!! You are such a good story teller..LOL Each picture and description was SO in character:)
Back to top Go down
http://Thelittlesugarshack.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)   Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wish Me Luck! (Entering a Cage Decorating Contest)
Page 1 of 1