Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

It's All a Matter of Perspective

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

It's All a Matter of Perspective Empty
PostSubject: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:28 pm

It's funny. After our recent adoption of a leu, a white mosiac and a platinum mosiac, I've come to realize that they outnumber the more common standard grey and white faced grey we also have, thus making the "common" colors...a rarity. LOL! That's all. Just a little crazy musing on my part.

Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 pm

You know, now that you say that, I see what you mean, the rarer varieties are becoming the more common glider pet. They are so pretty, but I still love my standard grey's, they're so cute too.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I think all the sugar glider color variations are beautiful. I have all standards, even the ones I am adopting this week are standards. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

I love all color variations, too! Is it bad that I want one of each? LOL! (I think 7 is our max...at least, for a little while. XD) I certainly wouldn't mind a black beauty and a red cinnamon!

"Hello. My name is Rebecca and I'm a sugar glider addict." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 pm

I mean, look at these beauties and tell me you don't want to cuddle them all (and I'd call you a liar, LOL)!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 pm

True, they're all adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:40 pm

No one could blame anybody from wanting 1 of each, lol. If funds & space were not an object, who knows, maybe I'd add a leu or 2, or something in the lighter color variety, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All a Matter of Perspective   It's All a Matter of Perspective Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All a Matter of Perspective
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: General Stuffs-
Jump to: