Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night Empty
PostSubject: I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night   I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

I have 2 females, it has always been just the 2 of them and in my horrible dream I still just had the 2 of them, but had for a short time added a m/f pair (dreams are so weird, right?), and I can't really remember why the the other pair was with them or for how long. So, after it was back to just the 2 of them again, they started having babies like bunnies, every time I turned around one of them was having a baby popping out of her pouch, (crazy, I know!). Then the worst part came, they started eating them at night while we were sleeping (I hate dreams some times!!!).

I am a little disturbed by this dream, I've been having real good "out of cage" play times with my girls and we're kind of been in a routine where I have them out late (because they've been sleeping in) and my husband has them out in the morning. I'd like to get them out for a second morning playtime after he leaves for work, but they have been keeping me waiting up so late to play lately, then wanting to go back to sleep by or before 6:30, and my husband leaves closer to 7 most mornings and I'm too sleepy to get up any earlier, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night   I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm

OMG, what a horrible dream! Make sure if you get any new babies to check & make sure they are neutered! And get them neutered if they're not!

I had a bad dream one night that I dropped Batman & Catwoman off to be watched by "friends" and when I came to pick them up, these "friends" were trying to pass off OTHER gliders as my babies and kept insisting they were Bats & Cats but I could tell they were NOT! Furthermore, I could not find my babies ANYWHERE! I woke up in a dead panic.

(This was before we got Ivy, Robin & Nightwing.)
Back to top Go down

I had a horrible dream about my gliders last night
Page 1 of 1