Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers   Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:07 pm

I JUST had to deal with this so I thought I'd share a great tip on cleaning off the glue from those bar code stickers they often put on foraging cups, etc. The trick is...

...use Baby Oil. That's right. Grab some everyday Baby Oil and put about a teaspoon/Tablespoon on an old but clean rag. Then wipe generously over the glue you're trying to scrub away. It's a lot easier than soaking it overnight, scrubbing, cussing and scrubbing some more to get that glue to let go!

After you have a clean, glue-less surface, be sure to wash off the Baby Oil with Dawn Soap and water and there you go! A clean toy so you can now commence that crafting, glue-free. Wink
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers   Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Thats good to know! I can never take off those darn stickers! Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers 3800727493
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers   Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks for the tip, I hate those sticky stickers that don't peel off right.
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers   Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:24 pm

I use Goo Gone and then wash the toy really well, but the baby oil would be easier and cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers   Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning off the Glue from Stickers
Page 1 of 1