Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Video update on my little Emmett!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

Video update on my little Emmett! Empty
PostSubject: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Want to give everyone an update video on Emmett to show you his improvments. He was gipping pretty darn tight this morning! Suz from glider incentive wants me to get another test done and put him on antibiotic and meds for parisites even though his test came back negitive. I put in a call to the vet and I am now waitting for a call back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:33 pm

HUGE changes today! Emmett is jumping!!!!!

Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Thats amazing that he is now feeling much better, what improvements! Video update on my little Emmett! 2557410910
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I saw this on Facebook....so YAY! Woohoo! Hallelujah!!! Go, Emmett!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Ok I got a new video of Emmett for you all. He is still doing well. I am only feeding once a day like the rest of the gliders. He sleeps most of the time. He is not on glider time yet. He is most active around noon. I open the cage when he is his most active and he launchs out at me. Its really funny. I got his neuter set up on the 5th and I am hopeing the vet will do it. I feel we are at a stand still with his progress till he has a buddy. He wants one really bad. I do have a question. His weight has been staying around 58 to 59g for almost a week now. Do you think that he may have had his growth stunted because of the malneutrition or will he pick it up once he can have a buddy. He is doing well don't get me wrong but he still isnt touching fruits, veggies of meat. He only eats the suggie soup. I am hopeing that will also change with a buddy to teach him its ok to eat them.

Last edited by Skyfire4me on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Awe, the link isn't working for me. I'm so glad to hear he is much improved though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video update on my little Emmett!   Video update on my little Emmett! Empty

Back to top Go down

Video update on my little Emmett!
Page 1 of 1