Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

trading

Go down 
+2
viciousencounters
hnich
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hnich
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
hnich

trading  Empty
PostSubject: trading    trading  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I was wondering of anyone has ever used the trading tree and if so have you ever traded with a lady with the s/n of BuzzAndJessie?
She says if you send her the material she will make you a cage set and keep the excess material as payment..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BokitCraftworks
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

I haven't heard of them, it sounds to good to be true. There must be a loophole like you have to send yards and yards of fleece just to get the cage set made and you will only get like a .5 yard back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

The TT is owned by Cnc and it is still very young and I amnot sure if any trades have gone through other then the one I did with CnC. I had set to trade with Buzzandjessie but have not been able to do it yet with lack of money right now.
Back to top Go down
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Hello, I made the Trading Tree, just haven't been able to get back to it latley as these have been HORRIBLE times.

My 15 year old brother passed away, then my dads house got broken into so I was helping him, THEN he's CC number was jacked so I helped with that and NOW yesterday I was t-boned and my car is totaled. trading  2246156827

From what I read about BuzznJessie you send her a few yards (I think 2?) and she makes a cage set for you, then keeps the extra yard so that she can experiment with it. Basically her work for your fleece-you get a cage set and she gets some fleece to experiment with.
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 am

I have now closed the Trading Tree Forum and opened a group on facebook instead. Very Happy

I felt that the Trading Tree wasn't getting enough action and after talking to others was told it was too hard to navigate. I have now made it into a facebook group and will be deleting the forum. Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience while I switch it over. If you would like to join the group please feel free Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:08 am

Countryncrafty wrote:
Hello, I made the Trading Tree, just haven't been able to get back to it latley as these have been HORRIBLE times.

My 15 year old brother passed away, then my dads house got broken into so I was helping him, THEN he's CC number was jacked so I helped with that and NOW yesterday I was t-boned and my car is totaled. trading  2246156827

From what I read about BuzznJessie you send her a few yards (I think 2?) and she makes a cage set for you, then keeps the extra yard so that she can experiment with it. Basically her work for your fleece-you get a cage set and she gets some fleece to experiment with.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss and misfortune. I hope things work out better for you soon. You will be in my prayers.

That's a really good deal! To get a cage set made for you for the cost of your fleece used and 1 extra yard. I may have to try to contact her & get this done. Of coarse I'll have to wait for when I can get a couple of yards, but I think that should be fairly soon. So I have to check out the colors or print I want made & see if she has a preference in her yard.
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:38 am

CnC I am so sorry about your loss and your accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trading  Empty
PostSubject: Re: trading    trading  Empty

Back to top Go down

trading
Page 1 of 1