Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes   Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 pm

I have been thinking about this for a while, and I was wondering if there was any other interest or if I would just be doing it for me...

I want to have recipes that I can make for my gliders from my kitchen/backyard garden...this means no papaya and no mango... I know that I am also not in a zone that grows limes and lemons (which are used for "zest" anyway); I also can't grow oranges >.<

If there is any other interest in this then I will add these to my list and see what I can come up with, if not, then I am just going to do what I can grow in my zone.

IF anyone else is interested and wants what I am doing and/or wants a mix (instead of 1 fruit to 1 veg per night) then let me know.

I'm not going to lie and say that this will take me a few days, I'm figuring on at least a few weeks if not a month or two.

Candy, I will be using your excel Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes   Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 pm

I would have an interest, but until we buy a place we don't really have anywhere for a garden... And even if we did the neighbor kids would get bored and destroy it. Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes 3181402168
Back to top Go down
hnich
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
hnich

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes   Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:00 pm

I would be very interested in some new recipes..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/BokitCraftworks
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes   Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:49 pm

That's great! Thank you everyone for your interest, when I get some recipes I will post them here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes   Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes Empty

Back to top Go down

Interest in Kitchen/Backyard Garden Recipes
Page 1 of 1