Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?   Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

Just a thought I had. I never can remember off the top of my head where the toy section can be found. I know it's either here in the General Stuffs or General Chat. General Something. Can be hard for a newbie to navigate.

And then, I thought I'd post this in the Suggestions section...but I can't remember where I saw that thread, either! UGH! I hate having to learn my way around a forum. Sad I'm such a newb! LOL! Anybody wanna sell me an elevator pass? LOL
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?   Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:07 pm

ill talk to koz about that lol. the suggestion thread is in the welcome to SGAA section. dont forget you can click actions at the top of the thread and save the thread to your favorites so you can find it easier.
all toy threads should be in general stuff. general chat is for anything that doesnt related to sugar gliders.
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?   Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?   Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could we have a Toy Only Section in the forum?
Page 1 of 1