Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Sassy got a shower!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

Sassy got a shower! Empty
PostSubject: Sassy got a shower!   Sassy got a shower! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Ok it was a tiny lil shower and it was her own fault! She just wouldnt listen to me. Smile I had to wash her cage but had nothing at all to put her in while i did. Well I take the cage and her into the bathroom put the cage in the tub and her on my shoulder and told her to sit there while i wash the cage down. Figured she was safe there and I knew where she was. Well when she is not sleeping and out of her cage she acts like a dang nut or a young kitten into EVERYTHING. Well i turn on the shower and start cleaning dont you know her lil behind jumped right smack in the middle of the shower down pour and ran soaking wet right back up me and shook the water on me! I told her to sit on my shoulder so she wouldnt get wet...I bout died laughing at the lil drowned rat she didnt think it was to funny tho and looked at me like i did it on pourpse Smile so i got her all dried off and offered a peace offering of apples and mealworm alls good now Smile
Back to top Go down

Sassy got a shower!
Page 1 of 1