Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

I want a solid white glider

Go down 
+5
LuuLuu
shadow
Kozi
StellaAnLuna
SASSYS MOM
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

I want a solid white glider Empty
PostSubject: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:19 am

So im looking at pics of gliders and seems one of yall on the facebook page has a solid white named penelope and that did it for me! She is absolutley geourgus! So WHEN im ready to get Sassy a cagemate id like to get a solid white. But how much do they cost and where would I get one or what would I ask for? Im not into wanting to breed thats years from now so I dont have any care about who their parents are or any of that right now they are just family pets. I would probley want another female so I dont have to worry about unwanted babies. I just dont know the right place to shop or the right words to use do I just say I want a white glider? But first how much do they cost???
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 am

penelope, is LuuLuu's glider! This thread will put a BIG smile on her face!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:26 am

They're called leus or leucistics and are typically anywhere from 800-1400 dollars. Especially for a female as most breeders don't do 'pet only' contracts for females, there is no way to spay them.
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 am

they do cost a lot and it doesnt matter if you plan on breeding them or not lineage is still important or you may end up with a sick/unhealthy glider esp when it comes to colors because of how they have to breed to get those colors. if you do get a leu i suggest that you ask the people on here for advice about the lineage and breeder that you would buy from to make sure your getting it from a good place.
i dont know what stuff you have yet but you should think about adopting/rescuing a grey glider right now to get her a cage mate ASAP and then buy everything you need for them and such. and then after that start saving up for a leu you can never have to many gliders lol.
Back to top Go down
LuuLuu
Almost Weaned
Almost Weaned
LuuLuu

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:11 am

aw yay!!!! ^_^ My Penelope is beautiful to me, too! hehe I just took more pics of her tonight and put on my fb page. Let me know which sugar glider page you're on and I'll be sure to post LOTS of her there! I want a solid white glider 2069935179 Thank you, by the way.... thank you for noticing my beautiful baby.
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 am

LuuLuu wrote:
aw yay!!!! ^_^ My Penelope is beautiful to me, too! hehe I just took more pics of her tonight and put on my fb page. Let me know which sugar glider page you're on and I'll be sure to post LOTS of her there! I want a solid white glider 2069935179 Thank you, by the way.... thank you for noticing my beautiful baby.

No more pics!! Just kidding!! My daughter (who is 7) saw Penelope and fell in love with her. Now all I keep hearing is when are you going to get me a white glider like that Mommy. I told her she better start saving her pennies now to pay for her. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Saving pennies??!! That will take FOREVER!!! Give her some dollars or something!!! Razz Hahaha! Penelope is a beauty!<3
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Penelope is a doll baby. Couldn't resist commenting on that. As for finding Leus you can look up breeders, it might be a bit easier to do your own research on the breeder(s) you're interested in and asking an opinion on a certain one since I know we all have our own favorite breeder(s).
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:26 pm

StellaAnLuna wrote:
Saving pennies??!! That will take FOREVER!!! Give her some dollars or something!!! Razz Hahaha! Penelope is a beauty!<3

Hey I have to keep the dollars for myself and all the toys the babies need now. tongue Of course if she would keep all the money the grandparents give her she could have enough for one in about a year.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

I have no clue what the price range is, but this sweet angel needs a home but s/he runs $1000. A little rich for my blood or I'd snatch that little dumpl'in up!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Awe and her name is Secret- I want her! I want a solid white glider 3800727493
Back to top Go down
SugarShock
Still IP
SugarShock

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 pm

I got my sweet little Leu girl, Willow, from Maureen Russell of Moon Over Miami Gliders. She's definitely an excellent breeder. Smaller scale but awesome lineage and sweet as can be personalities. :p
Back to top Go down
Http://www.sugarshock.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a solid white glider   I want a solid white glider Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a solid white glider
Page 1 of 1