Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

caught in the act!

Go down 
+2
Skyfire4me
SASSYS MOM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:39 am

i swear i think sassy is a human baby lol. everytime she does something new im thrilled. it's 230 am and i herd bells ringing ran in there and she was playing with her toy i bought her! lol so far all ive ever seen her play with was that big pink straw. glad to see she is playin. feels like when you first see your baby walk or say their 1st word lol. just had to share.
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am

awww see she is fine! Wait till you see her with a cage mate! Youll love watching them chase each other around playing.
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am

awww<3 That's too cute! Smile Just like skyfire said, wait till you see her with a buddy, she will be the happest baby ever!! Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 pm

yay! you should give her more straws my boys love theirs. just keep putting toys in their cage and leave them in there. it took my boys some time to start using them or getting in their cube now i cant get them to sleep in their normal pouch >.<
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 pm

I love watching mine play with their toys!!! I'm so happy you got to see Sassy playing!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 pm

i have some bracelets.balls and a feather tied onto rex lace and its been in there for over a year and i just now started seeing them play with it. though i know they have played with it before because i can see the chew marks on it lol.
Back to top Go down
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

does yalls gliders act like crazy lil kittens? sassy was doing roof to floor flips over and over and over last night wore me out lol
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 am

i think gliders doing flips can be a bad thing. but it might not always be a sign of a bad thing. they usually do flips when they are bored and/or depressed i think. maybe someone can give you more info on it.
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 am

What kind of toys was she playing with at the time? Make sure that you do not give her 'cat' toys that have cat-nip. This is highly toxic and can cause CNS issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
Sponsored content

caught in the act! Empty
PostSubject: Re: caught in the act!   caught in the act! Empty

Back to top Go down

caught in the act!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: General Stuffs-
Jump to: