Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dixxi_moon
Joey
Joey
dixxi_moon

shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting Empty
PostSubject: shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting   shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

it seems after sassy eats at night and i mess around with her she really loves to get in her bonding pouch as i wear it. she gets in there and grooms herself and clicks clicks clicks lol. She also seems to get attitude? Like it's her "me" time and dont be sticking my hands in there. She will nip harder while in there than she does other times like warning me to get out! does this sound normal? why does she love this pouch so much? She wont get in the pouch any other time only after eatting and wont get in it if I just lay it down I have to hold it open for her and if i lay it down then she comes looking out and seems to prefer i wear the thing.
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting   shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am

The clicking with my gliders is usually a really happy sound- almost like a chirp? Do you startle her a little when you go to put your hand in to pet her? Some gliders get a little "pouch protective" but I tend to think of it more as a startle reflex. If it's a light nip or her teeth just scraping across your skin she might be trying to groom you while you've got your hand in there and she's grooming herself (getting the whole colony at once, shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting 2682118424 ).
Back to top Go down

shes really attached to this bonding pouch after eatting
Page 1 of 1