Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Red Riding Hood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm

So I am watching this movie Red Riding Hood, and in this quick one second shot I saw this:
Red Riding Hood 3800727493
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A sugar glider!! Haha.. just thought I would share. Red Riding Hood 413356797

<3 Kelsey

Calvin, Pabu (aka. little), Cheezers, Momo, Hobbes
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Red Riding Hood 1922063074 LOL wow you have good eyes. thats very interesting i wonder why they chose to put a sugar glider on there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main chat time 8pm-midnight central time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- click for more info
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 am

That is too awesome!!! I watched that movie for days on end and never noticed it. Red Riding Hood 413356797

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down and then beat you with experience.- Mark Twain

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Home of the one and only Hide Away Hive!!!
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:33 am

Hahaha! You have some good eyes. Wink Now we KNOW your addicted to gliders and they are all you think about. Razz

Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 am

Haha I didn't think it was a sugar glider at first because it was so fast then i went back and it was! haha Looks like that is all I think about! Red Riding Hood 1922063074
Maybe it has a hidden meaning??

<3 Kelsey

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Look more into it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

It's on on Showtime & I remembered this post so I've been sitting here for the last 20min. comparing scenes to try to catch it...and I did! WOW! You have great eyesight...had I not known what to look for I would never have caught it.

Karma's watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Owned By: Jasper, Zoey, Kodah, Mala, Ariana, Aerwen, Caci [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:49 am

JazzNZoeysmom wrote:
It's on on Showtime & I remembered this post so I've been sitting here for the last 20min. comparing scenes to try to catch it...and I did! WOW! You have great eyesight...had I not known what to look for I would never have caught it.

I was all excited when I saw it! To be honest with you I have no idea how I even caught it! Red Riding Hood 2755327470

<3 Kelsey

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Riding Hood   Red Riding Hood Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Riding Hood
Page 1 of 1