Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Just wanted to say...

Go down 
+2
shadow
SecretSquirrel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Just wanted to say... Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:04 pm

That I think that this area is a great idea for people who don't want to register yet but are still in need of getting questions answered... Thanks for thinking of it!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Just wanted to say... 2069935179 thanks secret. i really hope this section will be of some use to someone.
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:39 am

This page will come in use.Smile
I really like this page because, for the people that are shy to register, or just don't know how, can still ask questions.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Someone just reported the login page for 'abuse' claiming mail.com addresses are not allowed and saying they have a serious question and can't ask it.. How hard is it to find the guest area?

And for all I know forumotion blocks @mail.com addresses, it is nothing we do.. but I did not even have any way to contact the person who made the complaint..
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:41 am

I just saw this and was actually scrolling thru reading on my way "here" to post what I was going to post when of course I saw Ambers post....

My suggestion was going to be to move this up to the top of the FORUM catagories cuz as a new person, with any forum, if you just want to be a "guest" you usually don't look thru the entire site.
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

Good Suggestion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:02 pm

well i hope this gets people to use this section lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say...   Just wanted to say... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say...
Page 1 of 1