Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

I'm so Excited!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

I'm so Excited!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so Excited!!!   I'm so Excited!!! EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:16 pm

I'm so Excited!!! 3800727493 Today is an awesome day for me, even though it had started out horrible.

Awesome thing number one: I found a 100% Leu het male up for grabs that I get tonight!!! He's also got an unrelated 100% Leu Het female WF joey that my hubby is thinking about letting me get!!!

Awesome thing number two: I've had 7 of my Super Worms finally get to their Pupa stage!!! So I'll be having baby super worms coming eventually for my babies!!! I was beginning to wonder if it was going to work out for me, lol. I've been waiting forever it seems- oh and I only had 1 super worm casualty in my quest to breed my own (not counting all the ones that get fed- I've been tempted to feed the worms I was trying to breed just from frustration, lol).
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

I'm so Excited!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so Excited!!!   I'm so Excited!!! EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:45 am

YAY!!!!!!!!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I'm so Excited!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: General Stuffs-
Jump to: