Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

criticism for SGAA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

criticism for SGAA  Empty
PostSubject: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:24 pm

SGAA members can use this thread to tell us about some things they think we need to change or improve on. if you dont feel comfortable having your name attached to it for some reason then just log out and comment here(in the guest section https://sgaa.forumotion.com/f19-guests ) as a guest. it will help us out a lot if you could tell us what you think since new/other people see the forum completely different then how we see it.

do you have problems finding sturf?
is it easy to navigate the site?
is something hard to understand or figure out as a new member?
is there anything we can do to make new people feel more comfortable posting on the forum?
is there anything that seems to make people iffy about posting or being active?
do you think something can be improved to make things better on the forum?
or anything else.

Thanks for the feedback criticism for SGAA  2557410910
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Ability to store pics on this site? I have a love/hate relationship with Photobucket, that's all. I probably should get over it but I do really love being able to check out ppl's profiles and looking at their photo albums. (That and if you do a gift exchange, it makes it super easy to spy on them and figure out what to make/get them!)
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Rchurch wrote:
Ability to store pics on this site? I have a love/hate relationship with Photobucket, that's all. I probably should get over it but I do really love being able to check out ppl's profiles and looking at their photo albums. (That and if you do a gift exchange, it makes it super easy to spy on them and figure out what to make/get them!)

https://sgaa.forumotion.com/gallery/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:31 am

StellaAnLuna wrote:
Rchurch wrote:

THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 am

Rchurch wrote:
StellaAnLuna wrote:
Rchurch wrote:

THANKS!!

You welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: criticism for SGAA    criticism for SGAA  Empty

Back to top Go down

criticism for SGAA
Page 1 of 1