Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Pocket Pets - Your experiences?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Pocket Pets - Your experiences? Empty
PostSubject: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

We're looking for people to share their experiences if they've previously dealt with or purchased from Pocket Pets.

From meeting them to what they said, after sale support, etc.. Please feel free to share any stories you have!

Please do not share locations, if you know where/when they are please contact the woman at this site;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kozi on Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:30 am

I dont have a story really but I almost bought from the and then I saw these tiny little animals stuck in even smaller cages Pocket Pets - Your experiences? 1150287350 It mad me soo sad. Pocket Pets - Your experiences? 1798414718
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

They were at 2 malls around here yesterday ..A friend of mine went over to ask some questions,because she knew I was getting gliders and they told her how easy they are to care for and what good pets for kids (she had a 4 and a 3 yr old with her) Also told her they eat dry food like a cat would Sad She was asking me if all that was true because she thought of getting one.
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Freckles, which Mall??
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm

(Removed! Surprised) ...she called me last night because her kids loved them and wanted her to get some. They aren't, thankfully she talked to me first!
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh well they are in (Removed! Surprised) too! That drives me nuts!!
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm

If you see them don't post about where/when, just contact Linda ASAP!

This is her website.

She needs you guys to let her know where/when as soon as you know and try not to post publically or you may tip PP off and they'll have extra security and the like.

I removed the names just incase PP has found our forum already. They do send people to keep an eye on the glider community unfortunately. ):
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you Kozi! I had NO idea!!
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm

and info sent Wink
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Most people don't! Thanks so much for messaging her! Every update she can get on info/location helps her work to put a stop to things! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for telling me!! Pocket Pets - Your experiences? 427974612 I would have never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah, it's truly sad that they have people checking stuff on the internet but it definitely happens. ):
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:54 pm

It broke my heart to see these scared little sugar gliders in small cages!!
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Kozi wrote:
Yeah, it's truly sad that they have people checking stuff on the internet but it definitely happens. ):

which just means they KNOW they are wrong ..which makes it so much worse Sad
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Mhm, they have some disturbing practices.. I've been told by people that PP 'squishes' them to stop them from crying/crabbing and has told people they 'have no bones'. It's truly disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:00 pm

freckles wrote:
Kozi wrote:

which just means they KNOW they are wrong ..which makes it so much worse Sad

Yep, if they find out someone has posted online about a location they beef up security.. and that's why when people ask where they will be next they won't say, that and it helps with the impulse sales, too.
Back to top Go down
LuuLuu
Almost Weaned
Almost Weaned
LuuLuu

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Pocket Pets KILLED MY BABY AND MADE MY OTHER ONE SICK!!!!! Pocket Pets - Your experiences? 1209530454 THEY ARE TERRIBLE, LOUSY, AWFUL, ROTTEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:39 pm

LuuLuu wrote:
Pocket Pets KILLED MY BABY AND MADE MY OTHER ONE SICK!!!!! Pocket Pets - Your experiences? 1209530454 THEY ARE TERRIBLE, LOUSY, AWFUL, ROTTEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im so sorry.
Back to top Go down
LuuLuu
Almost Weaned
Almost Weaned
LuuLuu

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:21 pm

So, I thought they left, I went to the mall thinking they had left but they were still there! See, when they come to town, people tell me... I ban myself from the mall when they are here so I don't lose my temper and end up getting kicked out ... or arrested..... ANYWAYS.......

their 'personal' gliders were the color cocoa used to be.... looked like half cinnies
they were all stained, ears were down, not wanting to move... probably scared to death
then he showed me a joey ....that joey which he was claiming was 8 weeks old couldnt' have been any older than 4 or 5 weeks oop
like... his little body was maybe as long as one of my fingers
looked like his eyes hadn't been open very long .. and HE was stained, poor lil joey
i wanted to VOMIT
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Thats terrible!
Back to top Go down
Cycosfireball
Still IP
Cycosfireball

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Saw them at --------------------- , I think last weekend it was, set up like a giant safari thing. One guy had 7 suggies in his pocket, including some babies that looked way young, when we started asking him questions he was getting uncomfortable and tried to move on to other people.
They were claiming, Sugar "bears" never ever get sick, never need a vet, live on 30 dollars of dry kibble ( they will provide with some 700 dollar starter kit idiocy) a year. Nothing more is needed, cage, kibble. Shove them in your pocket and drag them around. He threw one of the floor and called it, to demonstrate how they wont run away. The little guy was terrified. I also did not see any water bottles or anything, wondering how they could hydrate them, standing there with them in their pants pockets for hours. It was sad... really sad. I have no clue how many of those sad little creatures they sold but there was a huge crowd gathered around.

Saw an ad on Ebay classifieds just a few days, ago, posted by a lady who got one of their Gliders and just 4 months later is looking to get rid of her. Surprise, there. I think it said 200 bucks for the Suggie plus cage, etc. and I know for a fact she probably forked over a good 800 Bucks to them. All thanks to their lies and mis informations.
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks so much for sharing, it's great to document all of this in one place.

Could you please contact the woman here?

She needs to know where/when they are, rather than posting it publically.

And I am suprised that lady sold so cheap, I always see them selling for 5-900 here after PP leaves, people get scammed and try to turn around and do the same to someone else. ):
Back to top Go down
Cycosfireball
Still IP
Cycosfireball

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:00 pm

This is the link to her ad on Ebay

Also if you look at Space coast and Orlando CraigsList, they are both over flowing with ads for Suggies for re homing. Most want 150 bucks with cages. I blame mills that push them on people, not telling them what it takes to raise them. Makes me so sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocket Pets - Your experiences?   Pocket Pets - Your experiences? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pocket Pets - Your experiences?
Page 1 of 1