Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.

Go down 
+7
Kozi
JazzNZoeysmom
StellaAnLuna
Pixie10
Countryncrafty
BrandyF
shadow
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  Empty
PostSubject: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:10 pm

when you wake up or before you go to bed feel free to greet the people of the forum with a good night or good morning or anything. use this as a place to socialize a bit more with other members or even make small talk. The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  2557410910

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main chat time 8pm-midnight central time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- click for more info
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 am

The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  3810726912 Good Morning!! I hope you all have a great day! The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  3810726912

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Maria Robinson
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Good mid-morning! Busy busy day for me-hope ya'll have a great day!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My gliders (alphabetically): Almanzo-M, Brandy- POF, Captain-NM, Chardonnay-POF, Dallie-F, Doe-F, Jack-NM, Jade-POF, Jasper-NM, Jean-F, Jim-NM, June-F, Kaycee-F, Laurabeth-F, Rosin-F, & Sangria-POF

Follow this link to the Trading Tree:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
Pixie10
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Razz Good Afternoon!
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Goodnight to the people that are going to bed already!Smile

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Good afternoon everybody. I hope everybodys day has been good so far.Smile

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:53 am

Good night everybody....WAY past my bed time....it's 1:53AM here...and can't sleep. So I am going to try and get to sleep.

Goodnight everybody!<3

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:07 am

Well, again, another night I can't sleep...*Sigh*...it's 4:07AM here, and still have not slept, so going to go try and sleep.

Night Night everybody!

Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Hope you got some sleep Erica.

I'm hitt'in the hay myself....night night forum! The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  1309784251

Karma's watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Owned By: Jasper, Zoey, Kodah, Mala, Ariana, Aerwen, Caci [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:11 am

I accomplished something before passing out! I found out it will cost 6 dollars for six months or 12 dollars for twelve months to make the forum ad free! Very Happy Not too bad at all!

And now..... I ptfo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:18 am

Well good for you Amber....It's always nice to get something accomplished before days end.

Owned By: Jasper, Zoey, Kodah, Mala, Ariana, Aerwen, Caci [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Kozi wrote:
I accomplished something before passing out! I found out it will cost 6 dollars for six months or 12 dollars for twelve months to make the forum ad free! Very Happy Not too bad at all!

And now..... I ptfo.

YAY The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  1627348515

good morning! hope everyone slept well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main chat time 8pm-midnight central time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- click for more info
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:03 am

Good Night SGAA.... wishing you all the sweetest of dreams. Sleep

Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:13 am

Kozi wrote:

And now..... I ptfo.

wohoo!
Smile Goot night everyone

<3 Kelsey

Calvin, Pabu (aka. little), Cheezers, Momo, Hobbes
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 am

Good night SGAA. <3

Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:38 am

goodnight everyone! Really enjoyed my first day here! The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  2557410910
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Calling it a night. Hope everyone has sweet dreams. Sleep

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:16 am

Good morning<3

Hope everybody has a good day.Smile

Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:30 am

Good morning everyone!

Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:42 am

Good morning to all!

Maria Robinson
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:05 am

Morning Morning!!!! It's Monday so I'm moving slowly...hopefully some motivation will wander in and find me, I have things to do!

Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:24 am

JazzNZoeysmom wrote:
Morning Morning!!!! It's Monday so I'm moving slowly...hopefully some motivation will wander in and find me, I have things to do!

If you find motivation could you send some my way. I have none on this dreary Monday morning either.

Maria Robinson
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:37 am

good morning!! we went from super hot outside to rainy and chilly outside. at least its not hot anymore lol.

Back to top Go down
yodge
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
yodge

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:33 am

good night people
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:44 am

morning everyone!

I am tired from being out late last night at a concert, so plan to do a whole lot of nothing but sit here on the computer for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.    The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Goodnight & Goodmorning" Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next