Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Vegetarian Meals?

Go down 
+2
Kozi
blackdrappa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdrappa
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
blackdrappa

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

The boy and I are going vegetarian for a week in honor of Earth Day (which was last Sunday). Does anyone have yummy no meat meals Question I don't want to eat pasta every day and Chris isn't a big fan of any seafood except for shrimp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blackdrappa
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Uhm. Mac & Cheese hands down, or is cheese not allowed? >_> Yes it's pasta but what else is there?! xD Otherwise I eat lots of quesidillas.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm not a vegetarian so I know I won't be of much help....salads come to mind.

Go to foodnetwork.com and search recipes. I'm sure you'll find some awesome stuff there.
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm

You could have pitas, pita chips and hummus, rice, beans, chili, potatoes, burritos, veggie lasagna, edamame is pretty filling, roasted veggies, fruit parfaits, the old PB&J, Grill Cheese, smoothies, hmmm...that is all I got right now.

Good Luck Razz Awesome Idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
blackdrappa
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
blackdrappa

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am

Thanks Very Happy We're trying. It's hard and not hard at the same time not to eat meat. Haha. We did ravioli last night. I'm going to try some kind of meatless quesidillas tonight! I love you We're trying to eat better too, so it was a bad week to combine both! I found a recipe for "skinny" mac and cheese though! PUMPED!!! Vegetarian Meals? 2557410910
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blackdrappa
brit9211
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
brit9211

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:59 am

I've been a vegetarian for over 5 years and Id have to say the morning star chik patties are amazing. You can usually get them at your local grocery store. Try looking in the organic deparment. They usually have a lot of stuff to choose from. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm a bit late to this thread but if you are still looking for recipes..if anyone is I can hook ya up. I went veggie about 4 yrs ago...DD converted about a year ago and DH..who really loved his meat..is now a veggie too. Only the 4 yr olds still eat chicken nuggets and stuff on occasion

oh and if you consume fish or other seafood, but no beef, pork or poultry, you are a pescetarian.

no beef,pork, poultry or seafood but eggs and cheese =vegetarian

cut out the eggs cheese and all other animal products = vegan

Smile I have tons of vegan and vegetarian ideas...that made the meat lovers happy too...so if anyone wants recipes let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vegetarian Meals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian Meals?   Vegetarian Meals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegetarian Meals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: