A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

lilangels...connie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm

[b]
Hi My name is Connie. I am 43 yrs old live in Montana and have been a sugar glider addict for 5 yrs now. I have 3 children and an 11 month old foster baby. My daughter is 24 and has a 2 yr old son, my son is 17 and my youngest daughter is 5. Our other pets besides the gliders are 2 very old cats and a baby ferret. I also do foster care for our local shelters when they get orphaned animals in I take them and bottle feed them until they are old enough to be adopted out.
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Welcome!Very Happy

~Erica~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Hello!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My gliders (alphabetically): Almanzo-M, Brandy- POF, Captain-NM, Chardonnay-POF, Dallie-F, Doe-F, Jack-NM, Jade-POF, Jasper-NM, Jean-F, Jim-NM, June-F, Kaycee-F, Laurabeth-F, Rosin-F, & Sangria-POF

Follow this link to the Trading Tree:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Welcome!

Someday I am not going to be the crazy cat lady. I will be the grazy glider lady!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 pm

welcome to the forum!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main chat time 8pm-midnight central time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- click for more info
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lilangels...connie Empty
PostSubject: Re: lilangels...connie   lilangels...connie Empty

Back to top Go down

lilangels...connie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: Welcome to SGAA!-
Jump to: