Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

SGAA's Possible Map Addiction?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

SGAA's Possible Map Addiction? Empty
PostSubject: SGAA's Possible Map Addiction?   SGAA's Possible Map Addiction? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 am

Koz has been ripping out some fine maps lately, after the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she has now gone onto make a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this spurred me to make a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They have proven to be useful tools, already I have been told how great they are so why not more?

My new thought was to have a Railroad map, far too often people need help with railroading whether it be a breeder who doesn't ship, a re-home, a rescue, or a mission to get gliders to a safe haven without the use of planes there should be an easier way to locate volunteers. For those who like participating in railroads it can be difficult keeping up with posts on many forums requesting assistance the only thing is there is a lot of variables, some people can only do boarding, some only driving, some both, and some only want to help those in need.....all of these could be color coated on the map.

But is this idea to public for the private owner hoping to do good?

Do any of you have some bright ideas for maps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

SGAA's Possible Map Addiction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGAA's Possible Map Addiction?   SGAA's Possible Map Addiction? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:55 pm

i think this is a great idea! people dont have to give their real location they just need to let people know what area they are in. once you make it ill put it on the railroad FB page and some other groups on FB.

you should just give in and get on FB just to try it lol. SGAA's Possible Map Addiction? 1542944006
Back to top Go down

SGAA's Possible Map Addiction?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: General Stuffs-
Jump to: