Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

the yard haunt!! (Halloween)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

the yard haunt!! (Halloween) Empty
PostSubject: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

im kinda late posting this i kept getting distracted lol.
this halloween was just filled with problems. for some reason we couldnt remember exactly how the FCG's(ghost) frame was put together, then we had problems fixing her power source, the huge spider that goes on the house died(was very old), a mini project we were doing with one of the columns didnt work out and we just ran out of time but it will be working next year. we almost didnt have our big ghoul/new prop working, like 2 or 3 days before halloween his control thing broke. the people had sent us the wrong part and it blew up. though they sent us the correct one just in time for halloween. and there were other small things that we had to figure out/fix. we decided next year no new big props, we will focus on upgrading what we have and doing smaller things.

in the end everything went great! i think we started out with like 360 pieces of candy. we started out giving kids 2 pieces each but quickly realized we would run out so we went to just one piece each. the trick or treaters seem to come in bursts, one min the circle would be empty the next min it would be full of kids and adults. it was crazy i should have taken a picture of it. one of our neighbors said while he was out trick or treating with his kids he heard people talking about our house many times. i was even asked to pose for a picture with a kid lol.
the moving eye thats projected onto the house. never got around to getting video of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this is where we sit.
the control box for the ghoul and the unfinished column project
monty hanging out by the tree.
yes i bought a real gas mask for halloween!!! lol. and no its not packed away with the halloween stuff its in my room XD
might take another picture of it with what i wore on halloween.
you cant see it that well in the videos but in the middle window there is a silhouette of a man holding a knife up with a strobe behind him. he was from last year's halloween party when he was placed behind the shower curtain with the strobe on

these are shorter videos but they give you a better idea of how the yard looks with the lights

the FCG with her eyes on

FCG looking better with her new cloth. her eyes stopped working and we just didnt feel like messing with it.
Back to top Go down
Noone145
Glider
Glider
Noone145

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 pm

This is so awesome! And the gas mask omg. I would have freaked out and ran away, because it scares me when people wear gas masks for some reason.
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 am

AWESOME! and totally IMPRESSIVE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:42 pm

thanks i cant wait for next year, its going to look even better! this is only the 2nd year using the led lights and i have learned more about where to put them and stuff. so might do a few upgrades to them next year. also going to work on adding sound to the props, for some reason we just never get around to doing it.
Back to top Go down
LSardou
Admin
Admin
LSardou

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 am

I have been following your progress on FB during this years assembly process. I was thrilled last night to see the final outcome of it all. Totally awesome.

I just might have to make it a point to come up your way next year to see it all in person.

I'm up that way often, as my husbands brother lives in Overland Park, and I visit Judy H. in Grain Valley.

My step-grandchildren would have a blast experiencing such a remarkable set up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.millbreederproject.com
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm

your welcome to come and see it. it looks so much better in real life. the yard haunt!! (Halloween) 3397552975
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the yard haunt!! (Halloween)   the yard haunt!! (Halloween) Empty

Back to top Go down

the yard haunt!! (Halloween)
Page 1 of 1