Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
Kozi
lovekelc
SecretSquirrel
savvy2011
Pixie10
Jaime911
JazzNZoeysmom
BrandyF
lilangels
Skyfire4me
BookGoddess
mhall10
StellaAnLuna
Countryncrafty
dixiechopper
Mailie
shadow
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

SGAA Raffle!!

Date
April 17th - May 10th

Prize
5 piece cage set made by BookGoddess the shipping is free!
you will also have the choice to donate it to Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary LGRS if you want to.

Requirements
Have 50 posts this may seem like a lot but if you join in our forum games it will be very
simple just remember to have fun!. we have some spam games as well you just cant post twice in a row.
post here in the raffle thread to enter your name if you don’t have 50 post by the dead line it will not be entered
into the raffle.

Extra
extra raffle ticket! - if you want to increase your chance at winning the prize send your friends to SGAA!! to get your extra raffle ticket your friend will need to have 35 posts and PM me with the name of the person that sent them(please send the PM after you have 35 posts)
LIMIT: 2 friends

Rules
Please do not spam in the game threads. You have to wait till one other person posts in the game thread before you can post again. we try and add new games every day. Other then that you can play the game as much as you want. you can even post pictures or stories about your gliders in the glider sections.

This is the first SGAA raffle! keep checking back for future raffles and games and other fun stuff we may come up with. if you dont win this raffle but are interested in ordering from BookGoddes please send her a PM. she makes great cage sets and toys. without her this raffle wouldnt be possible, she is doing this out of the kindness of her heart.

http://littlesugarpets.wordpress.com/ here is BookGoddess's site if you would like to help her pick out the fabric that she will use you can tell her which ones on her site you think will be the best to use. but it will be her choice since it will be completed before the raffle is over.

IN THE RAFFLE
Countryncrafty #1
mhall10 #2
Mailie#3
StellaAnLuna #4
Skyfire4me #5
JazzNZoeysmom #6
BrandyF #7
lilangels #8
savvy2011 x3 #9 #10 #11
Pixie10 #12
SecretSquirrel #13
lovekelc #14
freckles #15
vegasugar #16

ignore this just wanted to show you this is what ill be using to draw the names.

SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! Winner
vegasugar #16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! 91585,xcitefun-77011-xcitefun-congrats

ill have bookgoddess contact you since she is the one sending out the prize. thank you to everyone who entered. i hope you will also enter the other contests we have. ill try to have 2nd and 3rd place prizes next time.

Last edited by shadow on Thu May 10, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 25 times in total (Reason for editing : changed the amount of post needed for extra ticket)
Back to top Go down
Mailie
Joey
Joey
Mailie

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm

I want in!
Back to top Go down
dixiechopper
Still IP
dixiechopper

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:46 pm

me 2!!
Back to top Go down
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 pm

OOOO me me me me! lol
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Im in!Very Happy Bookgoddes is very nice!Smile

I do not have gliders yet, If i win I am going to send it to Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary LGRS.

~Erica~
Back to top Go down
mhall10
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
mhall10

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:40 am

who wouldnt want it
Back to top Go down
BookGoddess
BookGoddess

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 am

I am so happy to making this set for someone, it will be at least 5 pieces. Not sure what fabric to use though so if you want to share your opinion jump on littlesugarpets.com and find my fabric post and let me know what you think ok!

I guess I can't win this huh? LOL But I am not the one picking the winner so..... Just Kidding, really though, I think I should be planning May cage sets for my own gliders! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 am

I want in too!!! Gotta keep posting!! and posting and posting. Darn not the same post diffrent ones!
Back to top Go down
lilangels
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
lilangels

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

I want to join in on the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:01 pm

I would love to join in on the fun too.
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Jazz, Zoey, Kodah-Bear, Mala, & Ari want in too..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaime911
Still IP
Jaime911

PostSubject: Raffle   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:54 pm

I want in!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pixie10
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Hey!! I want in... Even though I don't have suggies anymore.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BookGoddess
BookGoddess

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

This week is CRAZY, so many writing deadlines and all our year end homeschooling reports are due in this week as well. No sewing for me till May 1st! Chances are no chatting and forums till then for me either. I know, I know, it is all kinds of wrong. I still love my fluffy friends though!
Back to top Go down
savvy2011
Joey
Joey
savvy2011

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 am

Yay! Got my 50 posts, Wink So excited! Love contests Wink
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Count me in SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! 3800727493
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:38 am

50 it is Very Happy Im going to start lol SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! 1542944006
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:47 am

lovekelc wrote:
50 it is Very Happy Im going to start lol SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! 1542944006

Yay, good luck to ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Kozi wrote:
lovekelc wrote:

Yay, good luck to ya! Very Happy

Thank you SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! 1627348515
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:19 pm

50!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

added!!!
Back to top Go down
brit9211
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
brit9211

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:49 am

Oh I am new to this website and new to sugar gliders. I have always wanted one and have been doing a lot of research before I get one. If I win that would be so awesome and help me getting my first sugar gliders... Oh I'm so excited!!!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:35 pm

whee! Im in!!
Back to top Go down
vegasugar
Joey
Joey
vegasugar

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:57 pm

i would love too be in the raffle i have 2 new gliders coming home soon and really could use this!! i hope i win!!! ill get my posts up there in time
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Yup, there's plenty to post on, people have done it in a couple days! Very Happy GL!
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!   SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SGAA Raffle!!! WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next