Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)

Go down 
+3
TJones09
lovekelc
toni.merren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toni.merren
Still IP
toni.merren

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Hello! 4 days ago I was a "normal" person! I've seen sugar gliders before, I have a picture of me with one from a class in my Veterinary Technician program in Oklahoma. But I had a bunny and my fuzzy "exotic" itch, was well...itched :-) before we left Oklahoma my poor sweet bunny joined 2 of my two swet kitties. My husband has never muched cared for any of my smaller "exotic"' he was wonderful and dealt with my love of all animals (currently we have 5 cats, 2 dogs and a Madagascar Day Gecko). Anyway...we went to the mall the other day and saw the sugar gliders. I was a mix of emotions! Knowing a few things about small animals I felt so bad for these little guys with tons of people standing around, kids screaming and yelling trying to get their hands on them and appalled at the fact that people could come in and just sell exotic animals in the middle of the mall! But I had also fell in love, those big brown eyes! And to my amazement my husband did too! So began the hours of research on these adorable little creatures! In my research I found a reputable breeder and in 3 weeks I will get to bring my darling twin boys home! Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 3800727493 I am so excited! Being a veterinary technician I have even found a wonderful veterinary reference book I am going to buy! I think my brain is going to pop with all the information I have been cramming in it Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 2557410910
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 3779246827

Congrats on your new babies!

It is great that you waited to get your babies from a reputable breeder and not at the mall! Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 2557410910 Feel free to ask any questions about anything, if you need!
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Congratulations!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Back to top Go down
Skyfire4me
Glider
Glider
Skyfire4me

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 am

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 2056105329
Back to top Go down
Rchurch
Glider
Glider
Rchurch

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:32 am

Woohoo! Any chance we can see pics of the babies? A sneak peek, if you will?
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 3043302802
Back to top Go down
toni.merren
Still IP
toni.merren

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:14 pm

I would love to show off pictures! I'll have to get on to a real computer though, LOL. I use my iPad so much now adays I think the computer has a few inches of dust on it right now :-) is there a place on Facebook that everyone goes to? I can definitely share easier on there.
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 pm

This suggie group was just made on facebook and most of us are on there:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a group to know when everyone is in the chat room:
Back to top Go down
TJones09
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
TJones09

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:16 pm

lovekelc wrote:
This suggie group was just made on facebook and most of us are on there:

Here is a group to know when everyone is in the chat room:

I click on the link, but not sure how to join, lol, it makes me feel silly I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 am

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) 2056105329
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)   Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soon to be new Mommy to twins :-)
Page 1 of 1