Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Cathy Metcalf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CathyMetcalf
Still IP
CathyMetcalf

Cathy Metcalf Empty
PostSubject: Cathy Metcalf   Cathy Metcalf EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm a new glider slave. I got my first babies close to 6 months ago. I have been reading everything I could find for info on how to take care of the little bundles of love I am now responsible for. I'm not young like most of you I'm 56 will be 57 in August, you know that is 3 years from 60 , maybe I can get senior discounts then LOL. I work full time for a big box grocery store, Kroger. I work on the front end either in customer service, accounting or supervising the floor to keep lines unclogged, folks moving, overriding issues to make customers happy. When I retire from full time to part time (I will work till I fall over dead) I want 1 pair of gliders that I can breed me a colony of 5 or so from. I love my greys and my wf and I would love to add another color to my home. If I ever win the lottery I will have the biggest rescue compound ever, on site vet, plenty of suggie lovers to take care of them. The only folks that could adopt them would be the ppl who worked there. They could also live in the compound and be taken care of the rest of their lives as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003672739695
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

Cathy Metcalf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cathy Metcalf   Cathy Metcalf EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Welcome!Very Happy Glad to have you!

~Erica~
Back to top Go down

Cathy Metcalf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum