Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

what about grits and rice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SASSYS MOM
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
SASSYS MOM

what about grits and rice?  Empty
PostSubject: what about grits and rice?    what about grits and rice?  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:58 am

so i was eatting my breakfast grits and eggs. sassy was running around on me and wanted to smell the plate so not thinking i showed her and the lil S*&T grabbed my plate and started lapping up my grits and eggs. i took it right away tho but she got a taste. and liked it. so im wondering if she can eat cooked grits or cooked rice? no salt tho in hers.
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider
JazzNZoeysmom

what about grits and rice?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about grits and rice?    what about grits and rice?  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm

I know they can have cooked rice...I don't eat grits but I would imagine they would be alright.

I have given mine French Toast. When you think about the ing.... they can have everything in them. Of course they don't get table syrup but they sure do get Pure Maple Syrup. It's a sticky treat but they love it!

I know someone who gives theirs cooked pasta as part of their diet. (as a side, not as a protein source or staple) I tried it but mine have no interest in it, but hey...if it's something they enjoy I don't think a small amt. will hurt them.
Back to top Go down

what about grits and rice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: Diet and Health-
Jump to: