Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

about mee!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clk666
Face Hugger
Face Hugger
clk666

about mee! Empty
PostSubject: about mee!   about mee! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey guys! and gals!

lol gals look at me im gunna start saying "ya'll" too! But anyways! HI! im ciera....or well some of the glider community like other names such as "CICI" ""the devil" "ci" "clk" haha im obviously Canadian with my "eh" and my degrees celcius but hey im awesum anyways!

i owned a glider once when i first had my daughter (3 years ago) and he was a sweetie, little did i know he needed a friend....but being 16 i didnt have the money to take him to the vet when he staretd to SM and i didnt do mch research on them. i had Kona for about 6 months and he died aroudn the age of 9 months old RIP little bud.

Ever since then ive been doing more research on gliders and figuring out what it really takes for them to own me! Razz

i currently own 4 gliders and im starting to take in more rescues!!! i have 3 rescues, Bear and Sally who were a fat breeding pair about 3 yrs old, and Kai who was a lone glider that had never been interacted with about 10 months old (now neutered), and then i have my Zucker.....hes my baby i bought him from a breeder who i thought was good..uhg that clearly turned horrible ..but if you wanna hear about that haha talk to me in chat!

i also have other furry and feathered AND scaled friends.... 3 dogs (and i foster for an animal rescue) 3 budgies, ALOT of fish, and 1 anole.....plus i really want a milk snake....so maybe one day haha

ther really are a shortage of good glier breeders on alberta so most of them around my area have once came from my sketchy breeder! EVENTUALLY when i get the money to have some mo's,plats,creams i would LOVE to start bringing some color into the canadian region because right now... mainly we have standard greys and they go for about $350 each. insane i know but eh....... they cute too Smile
bear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sally

zucker

150 gallon lizard tank

dakota

now that i have bored everyone with my essay haha have a good day!!!!

Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

about mee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about mee!   about mee! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Oh I didn't know I was aloud to make fun of your "666" but you are rather devilish ;]

Your puppy looks so innocent! I am sorry to hear about your first little dude, that very well could have been that way with Luna for me if I hadn't found her a friend fast enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com

about mee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: Welcome to SGAA!-
Jump to: