Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Intro: Kelly/Khigh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khigh
Admin
Admin
khigh

Intro: Kelly/Khigh Empty
PostSubject: Intro: Kelly/Khigh   Intro: Kelly/Khigh EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Again, taken from another website-being lazy

I'm a 25 year old divorced mother of one daughter. She's 4 years old and wants to be a jockey when she grows up. If she gets too big, she wants to be a "horse doctor". As you can see, she recently started English Horseback Riding lessons at a local stable.

I got married at 20 and was married for 4 years, but like a lot of military marriages, it didn't work out. On paper, we were married for 4 years, but in "military wife time" (subtract time when they are gone for training and deployment), we were married for 1 1/2 years at the most.

I currently do nutritional counseling for dogs as well as grooming, pet sitting, and dog walking. I am a Certified Animal Nutritionist, but it really isn't my calling in life. It's just another certificate to have until I am able to afford and finish school. I want to be a Physical Anthropologist "when I grow up".

I spend my "free time" (what there is of it) firing handguns, doing Schutzhund, going to temple, belly dancing, and volunteering. My current volunteer position is at the county morgue doing clean up. It's not the most fun I have ever had, but it is an experience that is indescribable for what I want to do with my life.

I own 17 sugar gliders, 2 dogs, 2 birds, 2 snakes, 3 rats and a dwarf mongoose. My German Shepherd is my best friend in my whole life. If it came down to him or my boyfriend of 1 year, my dog would come first. He is SAR (Search and Rescue) qualified and we go to Schutzhund tournaments a few times a year. Wrangler is 120lbs of muscle and stamina. Flirt, on the other hand, is my 3 year old rescue poodle and she is dumber than a box of rocks. I love being able to dress her up and style/dye her hair, but she is the last poodle I will ever have. I have a Black Headed Caique (Tweedle Dee) and a Cockatiel (Muse). The BHC is loud and slightly annoying, but a hoot. He brightens my day. Lizzy Borden, Elizabeth Bathory, and Ebola are my 3 rattie girls. The snakes are standard colored corn snakes named Precioussss and Kaa (from the Jungle Book). Monty the mongoose is my latest baby and he is such a handful.

I am very involved in politics and love going to political events. I spent last August in DC at the 8/28 rally and can't wait to go to the next one! I love Indian Movies, the Hindi Language, India, and being a Hindu.
Back to top Go down
ginabean
Still IP

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Kelly/Khigh   Intro: Kelly/Khigh EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

kelly, i am also a gun enthusiast! yay for guns lol!
Back to top Go down
dixiechopper
Still IP
dixiechopper

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Kelly/Khigh   Intro: Kelly/Khigh EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm

I bet you have your hands full!
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Kelly/Khigh   Intro: Kelly/Khigh EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm

I also love me some Bollywood movies but I have the feeling you got me beat, hahha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro: Kelly/Khigh   Intro: Kelly/Khigh Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro: Kelly/Khigh
Page 1 of 1