Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Hello from MKE!

Go down 
+4
Countryncrafty
freckles
lovekelc
VAinWI
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VAinWI
Still IP
VAinWI

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm Virginia in Milwaukee, WI, glider momma to Brisbee. We lost her dear buddy Bexley last week. Sad I'm actually in search of an older female or neutered male for her, or someone in a similar situation, who might be looking for an older female. It would be very sad to lose her, but I'd rather see her happy. She's a little freaked out right now, and keeps looking for him. It's very sad. Anyway, it's great to "meet" you all.
Virginia
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello from MKE! 3779246827

I am so sorry for your loss Sad hope she finds a buddy!
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello from MKE! 3043302802
Back to top Go down
Countryncrafty
Countryncrafty

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome to SGAA! I'm sorry for your loss, good luck on finding her a new friend.
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome! I am not far from and AM from Milwaukee myself.. I am so sorry for your baby but I am happy you found us!

Actually, I have a little boy that will be 8 weeks old soon, but he isn't neutered. D: Otherwise I know there are other breeders in WI, and there should be more gliders on CL considering PP has been around lately.
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
VAinWI
Still IP
VAinWI

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm glad, too. Smile I've come across a lot of little ones, but not very many older gliders. She's 10, I'd rather find one a little closer to her age. Bexley was 12. They were actually rescues, I've had them for 4 years.

She's a little bit calmer tonite but has spent the last week running/jumping/spinning in her cage.. she was always more calm than Bex - he was the one doing the leaping. She was barking the other night - and they would, occasionally - but she sounded SO sad.....
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:22 am

aww im sorry for your loss. its sad seeing an animal search for their mate. i had to watch ollie (my pet duck hes my baby) look for his mate for a few days after she disappeared. Hello from MKE! 2309384424 you should try a younger glider since its going to be hard for you to find an older glider. even finding a glider half her age would be difficult. you should check out kozi's gliders Hello from MKE! 2069935179 good luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you could post here about him and his passing if you want.

Hello from MKE! 4284478094
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Welcome to SGAA!
I'm so sorry for your lose.
I hope you find your glider a friend.
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you are able to find a great fit to your suggie family!
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hello from MKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from MKE!   Hello from MKE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from MKE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: Welcome to SGAA!-
Jump to: