A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Share | 

Savvy2011 :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
savvy2011
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Savvy2011 :)   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 pm

My name is Savannah. I live in Georgia. I have one cat (who has been my sidekick now for 14 years, and still going strong!), named Fatboy Smile I have a blue pit named Bella, who is a year, who we have been with through parvo! Horrible stuff! I have a minpin, named Rocco, who is crazy and hyper! i love him to death even when he gets out and chases the neightborhood kids Wink I have two turtles, Squirt and Ginger. Not much entertainment nor company, but they make me smile. Smile
Now on to my favorites (yes, favorites)m my suggies! I have two females, Kylie and Kendal, they are sisters and I have had them since they were able to leave mommy. Now being from GA I knew nothing about these animals from the start. I really had no preperation from where my life was going to! I love the lady who I got the girls from, and I owe her my life for introducing me to them, but everything I have learned has been from expereince, or wonderful pages such as this! Kendal is my "thinks shes boss" female! I spend all the time i can with her, and she still thinks she's boss. Which they are the owner in this relationship! And Kylie is my sweet angel who loves everyone! She is actually pregnant with her first right now. I have been through a rejected joey, and still have nightmares about him most nights.
And saved the longest story for last Smile Krush is my male, and yes, he is a rescue. And yes he is my girls "baby daddy", and yes, I know its a dangerous decision to breed a rescue, but yes, i think it was the right one. Krush was actually part of a breeding pair, which was paired atleast 2-3 years, and their owner, decided he has to abandon them (krush, his love, and their child), when the "rescue" team got them, they then decided to seperate them! Then I was shopping at a pet store in Macon, and asked about toys for a glider, and mentioned i was thinking into looking into a male glider for my girls. And a female employee approached me, and said she had one that she did not want. Now, I didnt want a boy right then. I knew nothing about introducing and breeding! But as i learned his story, I knew I had to save him from this "home" he was in! She kept him in a plastic container in a room with birds and other loud animals! So I took him home with me, and put him in a seperate cage, and my girls love him!
Thats really about it. I love kids Smile And manage a childrens consignment shop in GA, and help manage a Space Walk franchise in GA Smile Yeah, thats it. My life revolves around my suggies honestly. Smile

And one more thing, I would just like to say i LOVE Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous and the chat! It is really the only place I feel I can talk to people and not be critisized! A big thank you to everyone who came up (and run) this lovely page!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jen
Still IP

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 am

Welcome! XD I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself! Your girlies look really good in the photo. Nice, plush looking coats!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bonding scarves, cage sets, and more!
Back to top Go down
http://sugarmountain.me
savvy2011
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks Jen! Kylie (left) is the one expecting! We have a tail hanging out sometimes. Whenever she decides to give me the pleasure of seeing the tail Smile
Back to top Go down
Jen
Still IP

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:03 am

Bits hanging out lets you know you are getting close to OOP time! It's exciting! LOL

Back to top Go down
savvy2011
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:05 am

Very!
Back to top Go down
Jen
Still IP

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 am

Make sure you post a lot of pictures! LOL

Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Welcome! We're glad to have you.. and awww... your babies are just too cute! ;-; <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
savvy2011
Joey
Joey

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:55 pm

I have tried to get pictures but she wont let me and I dont want to stress her out. Kozi, can you give me any signs of rejection?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savvy2011 :)   

Back to top Go down

Savvy2011 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: Sugar Gliders :: Welcome to SGAA!-
Jump to: