Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:54 am

Normally I would be more discrete about who I am, but a glider mom will do crazy things for her fur kids and $100 of free fleece.

The rules to it: Post a picture of something you have made using fleece and for each like is 1 entry into the drawing, so the more likes you get on it the more chances to win. I never win anything so I'm not too hopeful, but let me tell you I'm already fantasizing about all of the stuff I'm dying to make!

If I win I want to start donating some of my fleece stuff so we can have even more fun with games and contests here on SGAA!!! Not to mention starting some contests up on my website (link is in my signature) and offering tons of fleece selections. Who doesn't love some fun and games!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:24 pm

done Wink
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Thank you guys! Oh, Kelsey, I got some more of the matching fleece so I'll have the rest of the stuff you asked for ready soon. I've also got my website set up to make payment easier! Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. 3800727493
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:24 am

SecretSquirrel wrote:
Thank you guys! Oh, Kelsey, I got some more of the matching fleece so I'll have the rest of the stuff you asked for ready soon. I've also got my website set up to make payment easier! Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. 3800727493

Wohoo! Awesome I can't wait! Keep me updated!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm

done!
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Thank you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.   Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture. Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you guys go vote for me please? It just takes liking a picture.
Page 1 of 1