Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!

Go down 
+3
freckles
BrandyF
shadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! Empty
PostSubject: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm

This is the boy's PVC cage AKA Suggie Palace. me and dad built and design the cage over a year ago. it still needs a stand and tray lol. there are also other things i might change as well. i needed a huge cage for them since we were going on vacation for 2 weeks and they would not be getting any out of cage time.
the bottom of the cage is removable for easy cleaning. you need a hand held steamer when you clean a pvc cage. it makes it so much easier. their cage is also to big to fit through my door lol. there are also PVC branches that the boys love to play on. all their toys came from yard sales or thrift stores. vash just loves to sit in his castle tower and look out the window or have his legs sticking out while he grooms. the green cage set is from viciousencounters. its my first real full cage set and the boys love it. in the pictures they are in their cube sleeping, you can see where the cube is sagging down from their weight lol. the boys thank you VE for the wonderful cage set!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] click this to see pictures of the PVC cage being built. it cost around $200 to make.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Vash on his ark.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rune peeking out of his cube
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by shadow on Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BrandyF
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:21 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Thats fabulous!!

I have that castle, and a barn and a house..the kids loved the little people stuff..hope they dont mind giving it over to the boys Smile

VE does really nice work, I am getting a bonding pouch from her..cant wait!
Back to top Go down
etrnalsunshinee
Still IP
etrnalsunshinee

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:47 pm

I love that! Mine is a little more than half your size, and I have a cheap-easy suggestion for the stand/tray. I don't know if you already have one in mind, but I just got a 2x4, had them cut it into 4 pieces (because yours is so big you may need to put one more pair in the center) and bought a drop tray from Martin's cages. The wood isn't the best as far as smell goes because it retains urine and stuff, but it was like 2 bucks at home depot so it is easily replacable! Anyway, looking good!
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:32 pm

You can get the 4 point joints and add on a little pipe to the bottom with the end caps for just a few dollars... I use a tarp for under my cage and I can just pull it out and wash it.... Anyway that cage (and decor) is incredible!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadow
Admin
Admin
shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm

thanks everyone. The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! 2069935179 the boys just love their cage. i leave their cage open from 7pm-midnight and they spend a lot of that time just playing in their cage even though they can run around my room lol XD
Back to top Go down
viciousencounters
viciousencounters

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:42 am

*blushes* The set sure does go well in your cage. On a side note freckles bonding pouch is almost finished Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.viciousencounters.etsy.com
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Love it!!!Very Happy It's HUGE!!! Those are some "Lucky Ducky"Razz Gliders! haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!   The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Boy's Huge PVC Cage! Cage Set From VE!
Page 1 of 1