Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)

Go down 
+2
Kozi
blackdrappa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackdrappa
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
blackdrappa

Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Before everyone freaks out, the gliders reside in our spare bedroom with our gerbils behind a closed door. We intend on being as careful as possible with the kitten and the gliders living in the same apartment.

That aside, that is Tiger Lily (Lily for short) our new 2 month old kitten Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) 2557410910 Loveee her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blackdrappa
Kozi
Admin
Admin
Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:18 am

Awwww, she's adorable.. Very Happy And hey, I've got two cats myself! You can have other pets and have gliders, just takes extra precaution! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
blackdrappa
Newly OOP
Newly OOP
blackdrappa

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Kozi wrote:
Awwww, she's adorable.. Very Happy And hey, I've got two cats myself! You can have other pets and have gliders, just takes extra precaution! Very Happy <3

Isn't she cuteeee! Ugh, can't get over it! She hasn't even tried to get into the room yet. And I've been spoiling the glider babies because I feel bad and don't want them to feel neglected. They have a better set up than the kitty anyways. Shelves, toys, vines...SPOILED~! Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) 1580384622
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blackdrappa
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

awww!!!! SOOO cute!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovekelc
Super Glider
Super Glider
lovekelc

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:58 am

Too cute!! I remember when my cat was a kitten. Her name was Reeses, but I would always call her Kitty and it just stuck! Here is a photo of her and her BIG eyes 0.0 My little Puss in Boots!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
freckles
Glider
Glider
freckles

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:31 pm

aww so sweet!

I have one Harley. Hes been with me about 16 yrs. We call him the "worlds most tolerant cat" because the 4 yr olds love to love on him...and he just takes it...then runs away but in 5 minutes he is bumping them with his head back fro more. Laughing

He will be banned from the room where the gliders will be living tho..unless I am in there and awake Smile I doubt he will show them any interest but I am not taking ANY chances!
Back to top Go down
vegasugar
Joey
Joey
vegasugar

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:00 pm

awe kitty so cute
Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm

aww cute kitty's!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)   Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello to the new member of my family...Tiger Lily :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugar Glider Addicts Anonymous - SGAA :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: