A place to get real information about Sugar Gliders without the Sugar Coating.

HomeVisit our website!GallerySearchRegisterLog inJoin us in Chat!

Share | 

New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 pm

I am mommy to 3 kids, step-mom to 2 boys, mommy to 7 gliders, a dog, a puppy, and a cat. Before I get fussed at, I take precautions to keep them all separated and safe.

I'm married and am always doing something creative, I love how he supports all of my crazy ideas.

I make custom cage sets, custom painted corn-hole boards, I paint on canvas, I make custom cakes... Everything but the cakes can be shipped, let me know if you're interested in ordering anything, I can show you photos.

Back to top Go down
StellaAnLuna

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Welcome!Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Thanks!

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down and then beat you with experience.- Mark Twain

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Home of the one and only Hide Away Hive!!!
Back to top Go down
BrandyF

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Welcome! It's great to meet you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
Maria Robinson
Back to top Go down
http://brandyscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
JazzNZoeysmom
Glider
Glider

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Welcome Welcome!

Karma's watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Owned By: Jasper, Zoey, Kodah, Mala, Ariana, Aerwen, Caci [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kozi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Welcome, thanks so much for joining us! x3 <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
Countryncrafty

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

SecretSquirrel wrote:
I am mommy to 3 kids, step-mom to 2 boys, mommy to 7 gliders, a dog, a puppy, and a cat. Before I get fussed at, I take precautions to keep them all separated and safe.

I'm married and am always doing something creative, I love how he supports all of my crazy ideas.

I make custom cage sets, custom painted corn-hole boards, I paint on canvas, I make custom cakes... Everything but the cakes can be shipped, let me know if you're interested in ordering anything, I can show you photos.

No one is going to fuss at you unless your cat eats your glider lol Wink
Yay! More Crafty people!
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://cncglidersngoods.com/
SecretSquirrel

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Lol, my cat has no interest in anything except sunbathing outside her window (she's afraid of grass so she sits out on the 2nd floor window sill)... I have had one glider try to pull her tail through the cage bars once though!

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down and then beat you with experience.- Mark Twain

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Home of the one and only Hide Away Hive!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.   

Back to top Go down

New to the Site- not so new to the Gliders, lol.
Page 1 of 1